“Superb hushpuppies & USA catfish!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Truman's Seafood & Sandwiches
Ranked #24 of 51 Restaurants in Wetumpka
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Don't let the building fool ya. Delicious food. Mrs. & I had the catfish, just delicious. If you are staying at the casino, its worth the 20 minute drive up County Hwy 9 for this food & service. Come as you are, no need to dress up, this is not a dance. We agree best kept secret by the Alabama folks!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

This place is located on AL 9 about 15 miles outside Wetumpka on the way to Auburn. From the outside you would probably not give this place a second look as you drive by...by that would be a mistake. We had fresh wild caught seafood from the gulf that was prepared very nicely. The wait staff were all very nice and helpful. We enjoyed talking with some of the other patrons as everyone was very nice. The atmosphere is not the greatest but the food makes up for that. This is one of those gems on the back roads of Alabama!

Reviewed 27 February 2016

I eat here fairly regularly as it's close to my house. The catfish is some of the best I've had. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 8 January 2015 via mobile

My Wife and I was invited to eat at Truman's. The service was good and the fish was delicious. If you are looking for some good seafood, check out Truman's. It is a little drive outside of Wetumpka, but is worth the drive. Ask Randall...he will treat you right!

1  Thank Darryl W