“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Fire villa
This is the view from your Villa. The rock islands in the bay are an amazing backdrop. Fire Villa Master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fire Villa Master bedroom
This is the beach in front of the EOC.  Imagine yourself in your complimentary chair and umbrella.
Fire Villa 2nd bedroom
Looking left down the beach from your complimentary beach chairs, you see the famous national park.
Fire Villa Living Room/Kitchen
Air Villa upstairs
Air Villa Pool
Floor Plan Downstairs
Floor Plan Upstairs
Right out in front of the EOC
We are located on the upper beach
Every night out in front of the EOC
Manuel Antonio National Park
Out in front of the EOC
The famous beach in front of the EOC, Playa Espadilla
Twin islands
Snorkeling
Choose your beach
Quepos Airport
Our neighbors
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Keri P
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Perfect”
Reviewed 13 January 2015 for a stay in November 2014

We loved our stay here! Perfect spot close to everything and right on the beach!!! Our hosts were awesome as well. Shelley recommended the sunset cruise which is a must for sunset lovers! We also enjoyed our Manuel Antonio Park tour and guide arranged by Shelly...Overall, we felt very lucky to have found this beautiful villa and highly recommended EOC for anyone visiting Manuel Antonio!

Travelling group: Friends
Hankmiest...
McAllen, Texas
“In the raw.......”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

We loved this place. We stayed here with our teenage daughters and it was an amazing experience. This was our first time in Costa Rica and one of our top 3 experiences. I will lay out the good and the OK.

Good: 1. Location, this place has jungle, beach, and is the heart of Manuel Antonio. The views from any window in this place are surreal. If you want to have dinner served walk a few feet to the left and there are small beach restaurants, if you want to go shopping for bacon, eggs, etc...walk a little further, the sand will massage your feet and you will be in the heart of Manuel Antonio. They have everything from Corona to Stella Artois and a decent selection of groceries. Everything is there, surf boards, umbrellas, chairs, booze. You ask for it, it is there. 2. On site management by Shelly. I love this woman! She gave us a brief orientation of the place, told us where to go for what we wanted, and even offered to have things like groceries delivered to our unit. She even booked a few tours for the kids (para-sailing and catamaran tour). I asked Shelly if there was a grill, when we returned from our hike, there was a grill on our table in the back yard. The unit next door had a guitar on the wall, I asked Shelly why ours didn't have onoe and in 5 minutes I was playing guitar. 3. Service - We had daily cleaning service, and met some of the most laid back people on earth. Five stars for service and accommodation There is an outdoor shower with hot water....wow! 4. Security was handled by Shelly's dogs, a workers dog named "Pinky" and a guard at night. We felt extremely safe at all times. In fact, I would go so far as to say that I felt safer here than I do at home. 4. Amenities - Small pool on the porch and hammock.....this place was a dream.

The "OK" or not so good: The beds are a little hard. We stayed at 2 places in Manuel Antonio and this seems to be the norm. This is offset by the sound of howler monkeys and toucans waking you up in the morning as you peer out at them through your windows. No television!!! At first this was a thumbs down. The byproduct, conversation with kids, reading, listening to the waves break as you sip on your favorite drink and the immediate need to hook up to Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi was shoddy in our unit, you can work and stream on 1 computer (Netflix works) but don't expect more. The dishes were plastic and cheap. This is not a gourmet kitchen setup but works for breakfast and building the most awesome sandwiches. No hot water - really not an issue, I had a nice hot shower my first morning in the outdoor shower but the rest were tepid. A local told me that "nico's" don't really take hot showers. This unit is small but well laid out.

In a nutshell, don't hesitate to book this place. It is unique, has the best location ever and everything was dreamy.

Liked best: Everything
Reviewed 11 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
frankm781
Golden, Colorado
“The Good Chi Flows at EOC!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at the Espadilla Ocean Club (EOC) over the Christmas holiday. The experience exceeded my expectations in every imaginable way. The location is prime-time, as quiet and serene as you might expect. The beach is just out the back door of the villas where you can surf, enjoy the sunshine while sipping on a pina colada and/or whatever beach activity you like. Plus it's just a short stroll down the beach to "downtown" Manuel Antonio where you will find excellent restaurants and numerous places to have a cocktail or buy some souvenirs.

The villas are amazing. The overall design and finishes are exceptional. You feel like you’re in a jungle paradise, with all the modern conveniences of home. I really love the individual pools, just outside the back door. I also love the bedrooms, especially the ocean views and the air conditioning! I felt safe and secure during my entire stay which allowed me to completely relax and unwind.

I leaned on Bobby and Shelley to coordinate several activities for my group, which turned out to be an excellent decision. We enjoyed a zip line tour, a kayaking trip through a mangrove swamp, horseback riding, a sunset boat trip, fishing excursions and more. Shelley and Bobby helped us make excellent decisions during our entire holiday. They helped us find the right balance between just chillin’ on the beach and scheduled activities.

After visiting Manual Antonia several times in past years, I really feel like I’ve finally found my home away from home. My sincere thanks and appreciation to Bobby and Shelley for helping us create the vacation of a lifetime. I can’t wait to return to the EOC!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Leaving EOC...
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Ashley T
Raleigh, North Carolina
“A wonderful place to stay when taking in this amazing part of the world.”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We loved our stay at the EOC. It felt like a little home away from home. A great place to stay with friends or to bring your family. The beach is out your front door, the town is a skip away and the owners have everything you could ever want to do at their finger tips. Meals, groceries, yoga, zip lining, touring, fishing, dining reservations, shopping. They will make any/all of it happen. A magnificent experience!!!

Liked best: location
Liked least: outside noise
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing