1,214 results
All reviews bat cave bar sky lounge costa rica swim up bar presidential suite amazing views our honeymoon boutique hotel breakfast was included playa biesanz the main road manuel antonio beach welcome drink wonderful hotel national park pool deck private balcony
Reviewed 1 June 2016

This hotel was "Wonderful'. I want to start off by telling you the staff there was so nice, caring and courteous such as George, Brian , Jose , Julia, Dax, Marvin and Elizabeth. They made sure everything was perfect. The view is amazing in the Sky Lounge . The pool with the bar in it was amazing. The restaurant was great. You must try the Filet Mignon awesome! Room service was great, housekeepers changed sheets and towels daily. This place is modern clean and comfortable you feel at home. At night they have security and gates are closed to enter Hotel. It is beautiful , staff is amazing, food is great and it is comfortable and safe. The excursions were close to the hotel and downtown Quepos is not far. This Hotel gets an A+. I will be back

Room Tip: Great Views, A/C cold and Staff was great.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank christamerolus
Reviewed 28 May 2016

This establismment has a superb location looking down onto the beach in the distance. First impressions - 5 staff members passed me by a left me with my luggage!!! Service needs to be looked at.

The rooms are large and decoration is somewhat flamboyant - chandelier over a white leather sofa.

The restaurant offers a good choice of dining options - we visibly annoyed the waiter by not being ready to order when he came to take the order - kept us waiting in revenge!

Breakfast offering has a wide choice with fairly small portions. Coffee refill needs to be asked for - rarely offered

The hotel is reasonably well appointed but staff attitude?????????????

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
La_Mansion_Inn1, Owner at La Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Thanks for the nice write-up despite some inconveniences. I assure you that I will look into this because this is not the way we usually operate and maybe my staff was confused. Where you arriving or leaving? In regards to the breakfast service, the same observation and I do apologize - I wished you had called for me when you were here as my personalized Welcome Letter suggests in case a guest encounters even the slightest inconvenience.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

La Mansion Inn is an excellent hotel with nice service and gorgeous views of Manuel Antonio.

First of all, the service is top level, the guys at the wet bar / restaurant / lobby were very helpful and attentive. Our "almost personal" bartender Dax -sorry if I missed the name- deserves a special mention for going the extra mile! Food and drinks were delicious.
The hotel itself is amazing; it has panoramic views everywhere, from the room, restaurant, lounge, the hallways even from the parking lot. Also the building itself is elegant and cozy. The rooms are a little bit standard but with good space, nice beds and again, breathtaking views.
The location is not exactly near Manuel Antonio National Park, in fact, it is around 15 minutes away by car or taxi, however, it is located at walking distance (20 min, steep) from Biezans beach which is a small, beautiful and kind of unknown beach in the area. Also it's around 5 minutes away by car from the main restaurants in the area, such as El Avion, La Cantina BBQ and The Wagon pizza.
The Hotel's owner was always around, he even invited to some courtesy snacks and drinks to the guests one night, nice detail!
My only concern with this hotel was the parking lot, which was really uncomfortable and if it's full, you may need to park outside in the street (there is a security guard). Also, it is a shame that the bat cave was not functioning as a bar, hopefully they will do the necessary to have it up and running again.

In general, I'm very satisfied with this hotel, I expect to return soon and have some more time to relax and enjoy of this beautiful area.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2016

From the moment Julio and I walked through the front door we were greeted by Mr. Bryan, he took our luggage then proceeded to give us a tour of the premises. During our stay the accommodations were second to none, the entire staff David, Josue, Dax, Marvin, Jorge and Christopher were the BEST Bartenders, Waitstaff and Front Desk team members that we've have ever had on a vacation. The Inn with it's one of a kind Views, amazing, attentive and on the ball Staff, makes this Resort a 10++ in our book. There is one young man as I mentioned before his name is Bryan and he is not only funny, entergetic, courteous and an extremely hard working individual, he is some you should ask about when checking in.

PS. we will return one day.

Best,
Donald & Julio

Room Tip: If possible invest in a Penthouse or Superior suite, "THE VIEWS ARE TO DIE FOR". The accommodations will amaze you.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

This is a gem in Costa Rica!! The hotel staff are very friendly, professional and inviting.. Once we arrived to the hotel, we were greeted and welcomed by this funny but passionate front desk agent BRYAN which immediately made us feel very comfortable... It was like checking into a family's home. He was very detailed in explaining all the features of the hotel.. And insisted we leave our bags while he gave us a tour of the hotel. My partner and I were just in shock with the tour of the hotel, which covered breakfast area, spa, the cave, the pool with an amazing view overlooking the ocean on one side and mountains on the other.. He took his time which is UNHEARD off in the states.. As a small boutique hotel with 26rooms one can do this... Please don't ever take that away.. That's what made me rate La Mansion Inn at a 5.. we were greeted by David with welcome drinks which just continued to WOW us!! Finally Bryan said let me show you to your room, once he opened the door I was like WOW.. He said do you like it, I replied no I love it.. Room 26 is the best. We were there for 5 nights and every day we built a great relationship with staff.. The servers/bar tenders are all amazing.. Thanks guys you all made our trip to your home just amazing.. The one suggestion I'd make is add more lighting to bathroom, pretty dark especially since the tiles are dark colored. Thanks for allowing us to stay in your Mansion Inn !!! During your visit make sure to see Bryan @ front desk, and the whole server staff.. David, Josuh, Christopher, Marvin..

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
La_Mansion_Inn1, Owner at La Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Thanks for your generous review... I am very aware that I have an awesome staff. Thanks for reminding me! ;)