Book In Advance
Tours from Costa Rica Jade Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

2,044 results
All reviews night tour mario brenes great tour manuel antonio national park costa rica mangrove tour rainmaker park his knowledge baby crocodile take pictures knowledgeable guide spotting scope his passion flora and fauna naked eye different species spot animals
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Juan was an excellent guide - he was very knowledgeable, easy to listen/talk to and found so many animals/insects for us to see. He definitely made our tour worth it! My four kids, ages 12-18, were definitely impressed, as were my husband and myself. I would recommend this tour - and ask for Juan!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

After a total of three weeks in Costa Rica, I can honestly say this was one of the top experiences we enjoyed. We arranged a private tour during a port stop on the Windstar Cruise line in Quepos. We had heard that Manuel Antonio was just too busy and we were looking for an alternative.

What a find! As a private reserve it had very few people, Juan made sure we always felt we had the park to ourselves. His ability to spot frogs, birds, wild insects was amazing. But with Juan, it is not just about 'spotting' things, you really LEARN about nature. He actually made me realize that a termite nest is 'beautiful' by explaining their function in the forest. His love for nature and his willingness to share was amazing. Luckily the photos he helped me take on my phone...make me look like a professional photographer.

If you have the chance to book with him - don't miss out!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Jeremios is a very knowledgeable guide who took a great time showing us the wildlife and explaining their habitats. The pace was great, we were lucky to spot many sloths! The tour ended with fruits and smoothie back at the starting point. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My family of four was very impressed with Francisco’s knowledge of the park’s insects and animals, and history.

At one point, he ran back to go find a toucan that he heard.

And, he guided us through at our pace (a bit quicker).

1  Thank ChristieaD
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Mauro was an excellent guide. He was very knowledgeable and attentive to our whole group. He pointed out so many things that we would have missed. We considered going to Manuel Antonio Park on our own but are so glad we didn't. We might have seen a couple of monkeys and the beach on our own. We saw sloths, crabs, interesting insects (a hot pink dragonfly and a rainbow grasshopper), a treefrog, squirrel monkeys, iguanas, and helmet headed lizards and more. With his powerful scope I was able to get National Geographic like photos from my cell phone. It was well worth the free extra dollars to have an amazing guide, transportation, and the ease of entry to the park without having to worry about parking and getting tickets. We highly recommend Mauro as your guide with Jade Tours.