“Outstanding across the board!!!!!!!!”
Evening Elegance at Villa Perezoso
Front entrance Villa Perezoso; be greeted by our top rated staff and a waterfall..
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The famous Villa Perezoso Staff
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
happyme50
Roswell, Georgia
“Outstanding across the board!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Absolutely beautiful Villa! Attention was thoughtfully given to every detail! The staff was aware of our every need, professional and fun!!! The food was over the top and we had the opportunity to select our menu each day!! We did not have to worry about anything from transportation, excursions, towels etc!!! It was all taken care of by the staff who offered excellent insight into things to do and see! The AC in the bedrooms was a life saver! :) We will absolutely return as we feel the staff at Villa Perezoso is part of our family!

Travelling group: Large Group
Chaz C
“Wedding Week / Vacation: Villa Perezoso”
Reviewed 2 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

First and most important is that our stay at Villa Perezoso was SPECTACULAR! It was great to coordinate directly with the property owner - Seda who provided detailed information that prevented any mishaps or misunderstandings. Also, she referred us to the best wedding planners who helped us plan our wedding, let alone a destination wedding. Tropical Occasions is excellent and extremely personable and professional. I strongly encourage anyone who is planning a wedding use them. Better yet, they knew the staff at Villa Perezoso which minimized our concerns. That said, the Villa Perezoso staff is amazing and are part of our hearts forever. We all cried as we left. Upon arrival, we were greeted by Victor, who is the manager. He was extremely knowledgeable about EVERYTHING. His guidance and recommendations during our vacation made it smooth. The food prepared by the house chef was to die for. We did not go out to eat ever because the food was professionally prepared and presented by Ober. Our favorite was sushi night. I have never seen so much sushi let alone the preparation. I gained some weight which i had not expected and prayed I could still fit into my suit by wedding day! Randall, who is the "jack of trades" made specialty drinks, entertained us, and ensured the service through our meals were 5 star! The housekeeper, Cecylia was top-notch with the special towel designs and our rooms were immaculately cleaned each day without fail. I almost forgot an important note! VILLA PEREZOSO is GORGEOUS. The Bali decor ensured relaxation upon arrival and the views are spectacular. We loved our sloth (perezoso) who we named "George". I could not get enough pictures of the scenery and the views to include the monkeys that visited us twice daily. It was so nice to see wildlife right before your eyes. The entire staff made an indelible impression on us. Our wedding day was beautiful to include the heartfelt service provided by the Villa Perezoso staff. I could not have asked for anything more. Really, I could not. As I type this, I am getting a little choked up because the staff really made an effort to ensure everything was well coordinated and managed with sincere care! I strongly recommend that if you wish to visit Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, consider vacationing at Villa Perezoso. You will not be disappointed in the least. We are already talking about our return trip. We miss our family in Costa Rica!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: All of it!!
Liked least: Not Applicable
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CPSCalifo...
California
“Luxury, service, activities, and new friends - all in one week”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

The villa is spectacular. Decorations strike a nice balance between unique and interesting and comfort/warmth. Rooms are spacious, with stunning views of the bay and islands.
The staff is world-class. The GM is there when you want him, attends to all your activity reservations, ensures you get what you want, and then disappears when not needed. The Chef can make anything, from Italian pastas to "typical" Costa Rican to delicious Surf & Turf beef tenderloin with his own special sauce. The waiter/souse chef delivers all with a smile, and ensures that nothing is lost between stove and table. Again there when you want, and not when you don't. The housekeeping staff keeps the place spotless, a non-trivial tasks when the guests include 7 young kids, and a beach nearby.

The location is awesome. Close enough the Quepos to get stuff if you need, closer still to the beach and Manuel Antonio reserve. Activities like surfing, zip line, rafting are all withing easy reach.

This last trip was my second - not my last. I'll be back as soon as I can. The staff there is not just a staff, they are part of my extended family now.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Service, stunning villa, great location
Liked least: it takes 2.5 hrs to get here from San Jose by auto
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NV
Reviewed 2 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
2 Apr 2014
We loved hosting and witnessing your wedding ceremony here at Villa Perezoso…thank you for sharing it with us. We look forward to having you as our guests. Congratulations again on your marriage.
Utah
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
17 Mar 2014
We so appreciate this and that you took the time to review our Villa Perezoso. Thank you for choosing us. Thank you for writing. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Pura Vida!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing