“It was paradise!”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
2 Bedroom floorpan
Spacious living room and dining area
Full high-end appliances and granite countertops
Beautiful sunset views from the terrace
Sip on cool drinks and enjoy the view
Pool overlooking the ocean
White-faced (Capuchin) monkey visiting the poolside
Large bathrooms with walk-in showers
Jacuzzi tub in each condo
Pillow top luxury mattresses in every room
Balcony accessibility from master bedroom
comfortable and elegant in-condo dinning
Sunsets that light up the sky
Titi Monkey coming to say hello
Currently viewable from your balcony is a nesting Scarlet Macaw
Do balconies really come this big?
Private chef dinner perhaps?
Flat screens in each condominium villa
Washer and Dryer in the 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom condominiums
Spectacular ocean views from the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BostonTra...
Boston, Massachusetts
“It was paradise!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

My family of 4 truly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful condo. Eilyn and Melissa were so helpful from the point of inquiry to the end of and after our stay. They arranged an activity for us every day and the vendors they recommended were of the highest qualify. We had so much fun!

The view of the condo is breath taking; the sunrise/sunset is drop-dead gorgeous! The condo is spacious, clean and well decorated as advertised and more. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances. The location is convenient; there are many great restaurants, bars, gift shops and grocery stores within minutes of walking and it’s a short taxi ride to the National Park and beach. We were so lucky to see a group of about 10 monkeys passing by when we were in the pool one day. A few of them came to the pool for a drink of water and we got to see them up close and personal. It was absolutely amazing!

I started planning our trip with a travel agent and she recommended a resort for our stay. Many thanks to the reviews of the previous tenants of this condo; I decided this was a better fit for my family. I am so glad we didn’t go stay at a resort! My travel agent warned me that renting online wasn’t a great idea and that anybody can take beautiful pictures and post them online. I must admit she made me a little nervous, but the minute we arrived at the condo my worries were completely erased by the beauty and friendly welcome. I hate to say to my travel agent that she was so off and that she is fired. I will no longer need her service; my family will definitely stay here again the next time we go to Manuel Antonio.

Many thanks to Eliyn and Melissa for our wonderful experience, and we highly recommend this condo.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ohio

CT
Reviewed 8 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

BDReeves
Sioux Falls, SD
“Breathtaking Views with lots to do!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

We had the privilege of staying at Pacifico Colonial the week of Christmas 2013. I was concerned about having enough to do over the holidays but Eilyn had tons of ideas! We were very busy zip lining, taking a tour in Manuel Antonio National Park, horseback ring, riding Segways, and deep sea fishing. We had a wonderful time and Eilyn planned it all!
A few months before our trip Eilyn contacted me and asked if she could plan us some activities. I told her what we were interested in and she planned it with the very best companies. Each of our activities was fun and top-notch!
The condo is beautiful, spacious, clean and there was plenty of room for our family with teens. We thoroughly enjoyed watching the beautiful sunset each evening. We cooked some of our own food, played cards and had a wonderful time. Eilyn also booked us some wonderful dinner reservations! You cannot go wrong with Pacifico Colonial!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Liked least: We had a shower sprayer in master bath.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing