All reviews gay hotel infinity pool happy hour gay men costa rica other guests amazing views low season every morning watching the sunset the pacific ocean national park pura vida the main road gerald jacuzzi marcos
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

There are some places in the world that when you’re lucky enough to find yourself there, you think to yourself, “I’ve got to come back here”. Villa Roca is one of those places. The resort is beautiful. The hospitality is truly warm and friendly. Just like Costa Rican people are. The resort is situated high on the mountain with panoramic views. Each room has views unobstructed by any man made structure from your balcony to the sea. There’s privacy when you want and there’s a friendly crowd every evening for happy hour. Whether you’re single or coupled, you’ll love Villa Roca, Manuel Antonio. This is my second time here and I’ll be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The best pool view I had in Costa Rica, nice clean rooms, lovely staff, on too of this I had a gang of monkeys on my balcony one morning and I made tons of cute pictures :) Also, one of the few gay hotels in the area, if you are LGBT, def somethig for you!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My husband and I, got back from an AMAZING time in Hotel Villa Roca.
The location was great, the breakfast was awesome, and the pool was breathtaking (especially when we watched the sunset).
Thanks to the professional stuff, we felt super welcome.
I would highly recommend to all gay couples (and not only), to book their next vacation in the only gay hotel in Manuel Antonio- Villa Roca.
We will definitely get back for more.
Thank you again and see you next time!
Amit and Darrin.

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank AmitR111
Reviewed 14 June 2018

My partner and returned to this property as it has the most amazing views in Manuel Antonio. Watching the sunset from the infinity pool is always one of the most romantic experiences. Service is great as everyone is very helpful and kind. The rooms have been redone and the grounds look even better than I remember. The best part, I must say, is breakfast -- as you can choose 3 options and it is always delicious. What else would you want. We researched hotels in Manuel Antonio and this one had the best value for the amazing views. I highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: Every room in the hotel has amazing views.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marlon M
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Good location in Manual Antonio, friendly staff, great pool and clean and spacious room, what else do you want to ask for? Oh yes, amazing view from the pool and hot tub, great places to make friends too.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple