“nice jungle home!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jingyu Q
Ottawa, Canada
“nice jungle home!”
Reviewed 21 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

We stayed in a bungalow for 3 nights at Tulemar. It is a nice place to stay. The bungalow is sitting in jungle, surrounded by all kinds of tropical plants. The ocean and jungle view out of our window is so impressive. On the private beach, you can enjoy the ocean peacefully as there won’t be many people there. There are also 3 swimming pools in the property. One of them has amazing view, facing the ocean. We were also impressed by the frond-desk guy, Jimmy. He answered every question we had, gave suggestions, helped to arrange transportation, including cab and internal shuttle. He made everything happen nicely on time. And he is always with smile! We love this place and I would choose it again if I go back to this area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the window view, the trails, the services!
Liked least: the wood window
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Seattle
Reviewed 20 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Your age range 45-54

Reviewed 21 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
kimki
kenosha wi
“Even better than anticipated!”
Reviewed 9 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

WOW! Believe what you read...it was all that and more. The entire staff, including housekeeping and groundskeepers were friendly and always greeted us with a smile...after all the reviews i probably don't even need to mention Dave and Juliean...but I will...they made us feel like welcome guests and were always happy to offer suggestions and advice. We booked an AWESOME zipline adventure through Julian (Canopy Safari Tours). The bungelow itself looked exactly like the photos on the website..not at all tired or dated...even the fresh flowers were there, as well as a welcome note...not that the note was necessary because we were personal greeted and shown to our accomadations...but a nice touch. The very best thing about the place is the location....fabulous view, great beach, close to restaurants but the colest thing is the wildlife right there on the property.....we saw monkeys (lots and lots of monkeys...yes, even on our roof0 a sloth and toucans all right on the property...almost made our visit to the National Park anticlamatic....The one thing I loved but I didn't find mentioned to much in previos reviews was the almost private swimming pool located very close to our bungelow (we were in 111) The pool has a great view overlooking the ocean...very quiet and relaxing. In a quest to right an honest review I have to make an effort to think of negatives....so I guess the only things would be...some of the tiles in the pool are missing, so it didn't look as good as it could have...but still very clean and vey enjoyable...also there is no service at the poolside bar/restaurant...but i can see why...it isn't used very often...it certaintly was not a problem for me...my cold fridge was not far away and had been stocked with Imperial (cervasa) from Super Joseph which is right down the street. We had a good breakfast and lunch at the beachside restaurant...the frozen drinks there were delcious...but not cheap! I guess you expect to pay for convience...the staff there was excellent...oh one last thing....having a beach attendant sure makes you feel pampered and relaxed...what a nice touch...the tide came in while we were having lunch and Oliver went down and moved our chairs without us even realizing they needed to be relocated to avoid getting our stuff wet. We spent a little more then we usally do for this stay...BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!! GO! Have fun!

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing