“Amazing place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ty4mny
Mumbai, India
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

beautiful location. tight by the beach. very close to the main market and a 10 mins walk from the national park.
Apart from the location, the host was the most amazing man ever. He went out of his way to pick us up and give us tips.
The house was super clean. Very comfortable beds.
The living room felt like home.
The kitchen was well equipped.
We stayed for 3 nights and we could have easily stayed for me.
Absolutely recommend this place to anyone and everyone.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Feb 2017
I'm glad you liked my place, I hope you come visit Manuel Antonio again soon!
KarlaBC03
“Relax time”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

A very comfortable stay, the house very complete with everything you could need, is practically on the beach and has a very safe space where you can spend time outdoors in the evenings. The location is ideal for finding space on the beach. A place to go back!

10 Feb 2017
Thank you very much Karla, you are wecolme to come back any time you want. You have my number

Pura Vida!
Ma J
“Best accomodation in Manuel Antonio ever! Need space and time at the beach? Go and get it!”
Reviewed 15 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This house is amazing! It sleeps 12 people and is more tan spacious. It is located directly at the beach of Manuel Antonio (beautiful beach full of monkeys!).
The people that are rent this place are very nice. The kitchen offers all you need and invites all family members for cooking! Lovely!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Jan 2017
Thank you very much!

I'm glad you guys visited my house, it was pleasure for me to have you and your friends.
Nikhil R
“Awesome place”
Reviewed 15 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Great place. Very big and clean. Close to the beach and National park.
Like the fact there is kitchen as well. Overall can hang out with family and big groups of friends. The owner Ronald is has been amazing as well with guidance and help. I totally recommend this place.

16 Jan 2017

I hope to see you soon, it was a pleasure to have you and your friends in my house

Pura Vida!
Arash-e-k...
Toronto
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 15 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

I came across this listing through Airbnb, and I am glad I did. This house is conveniently located minutes from the beach, and is connected by a path that leads to the beach from the back of the home. The home is clean, and has a massive kitchen and terrace. Our host Ronald is an exemplary human being that is accommoding and is knowlagable about the area. Highly recommended.

17 Dec 2016
Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked our house. Looking forward to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing