We arrived on February 4th with eight couples, who were ready for a fabulous vacation. We were overwhelmed with our fantastic experience. This four-story, eight-bedroom, eight-bathroom unique villa with luxurious accommodations is incredible. No expense was spared on this magnificent resort. The ocean and rain forest views from the each bedroom balcony are stunning, which compliments the exotic jungle atmosphere with monkeys, toucans and sloths. The upper common area with the kitchen/dining/great room, infinity pool and barbecue/bar was a great gathering place for all to relax, converse, eat, drink and enjoy the Costa Rica experience. Chef Javier and his wife Karina served meals equivalent to a five-star restaurant. Since our group was there for Super Bowl Sunday, Chef Javier prepared a delicious barbecued chicken and ribs dinner with all the trimmings for us to feast upon while enjoying the game. Every meal was a dining extravaganza. The maids kept everything spotless and were accommodating to our every request. The excursions were unforgettable-cruises, scenic bus tours, restaurants with beautiful sunset views. There are activities available for all age groups to enjoy. If you want the vacation of a lifetime, this is the perfect place.
Words cannot describe the rustic natural beauty of Vista Hermosa in Manuel Antonio Costa Rica,the most spectacular estate rivaling 5 star luxury resort hotels, but with the comfort and convenience of being in your own home in paradise, absolutely
Sweeping ocean views You simply can not stop taking pictures of, all manor of wildlife so close in the trees and jungle surrounding the House that you can almost touch them, Monkeys, Colorful Parrots,
Toucans, exotic birds singing all day, truly amazing!
A quick walk down the private path to the secluded
Beach below, where you can play in the surf or just admire the natural beauty all day. We went with 5 couples and still had 3 rooms to spare,
The private chef Javier will make sure you are never
Hungry with gourmet meals Breakfast lunch and dinner if you wish.
This is one of the most beautiful homes you will ever see anywhere! And the Value is unbelievable
Highly recommended *****
STUNNING AND SPECTACULAR! These are a few of the words I’ll use to describe my stay at VISTA HERMOSA. This incredible 4-story home offers a unique open-architecture design that allows you to experience the surrounding rain forest that is literally within arm’s reach. Amazingly, you’ll be able to see and hear the wildlife as you sit and enjoy your meals throughout your stay!
Each room offers an incredible view of the beach. I was in a master bedroom that offered incredible views. My friends were in the non-master bedrooms but mentioned that their view was also spectacular. The place also offers this cool little trail that meanders through the rain forest that ends up at the beach. It’s really cool but be sure to take sturdy shoes as the gravel trail can be a little slippery.
I heard through some locals that an investor is the Latin singer MARC ANTHONY. A couple of taxi drivers told me the same thing. If so, he sure knows how to build a beautiful place!
Here’s my list of Pros:
• A 5-star place with some of the most spectacular views in all of Manuel Antonio
• Infinity pool with a rock star sound system
• The open-architecture design is a marvel. I wouldn’t be surprised if this place shows up in some Architectural magazine someday
• Rooms are spacious but are private and secure. So go ahead, scream like one of the local Howler monkeys!
• A 5-star chef is provided and his dinners were absolutely delicious! He picks the freshest ingredients for the day’s meals and you’ll be in awe of the flavors.
• A group is always fun but if you want some peace and quiet for yourself, it’s easy to do in the home
Here’s my list of Cons:
• Prepare yourself, there’s lots of humidity, but you should already know that. The rooms provide excellent air conditioning if you can’t handle it
• You may encounter a little bug or two in your room. No big deal, I simply grabbed a tissue and sent the little guys out the window into the rain forest below. Go on, be free little guy!
• The home is located on a hill and the home has a number stairs but, more importantly, you’ll be hiking up and down when you step out. No worries, you can simply get a taxi if needed
• You may encounter a white faced monkey or two on the top floor. It’s a TOTALLY cool experience but if you’re scared of such encounters, maybe you should consider a Hilton room on the top floor. Then again, what would be the point of going to Costa Rica
We visited Costa Rica from Denver, Colorado to get away from the cold weather. Great decision! During our stay, we received top notch service from Sabrina and Shiona, they were absolutely the best and went above and beyond from beginning to end. The chef Javier and Karina served 5 star meals that our family loved. The views from the house were spectacular and breathtaking, you have to see it to experience the beauty. I would definitely bring my family back to this one of a kind property. It was in a perfect location, close to the beach and town. Our kids loved the pool but the highlight to our vacation were the monkeys that came to the balcony. Can't wait to come back!
Vista Hermosa Private Estate is simply spectacular! My sister was looking for a spot for her upcoming destination wedding next year and this place did not disappoint. We are so glad we came to Costa Rica to preview the home now that construction is complete. The location is amazing and the home is luxurious. The views from the private pool were breathtaking. The pool and the dual staircase will make a perfect backdrop for her wedding photos. Plus, there is plenty of space so the entire family and wedding party will all fit comfortably in one home. This place is such a great find. I can’t wait to come back.