“A Perfect Horse Tour”

Star Mountain Horse Tours
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is our second time using Star Mountain Horse Tours and it was great! The guide took us down the mountain to a beautiful beach setting. He walked us along the beach, through the Mal Pais and back up to Star Mountain Eco Lodge. It was amazing to see the beauty of Costa Rica while riding a horse. I speak very little Spanish and the guide did not speak English, but I still felt very comfortable with him. It was a great experience and I highly recommend it!

1  Thank 04travelingfamily
in 8 reviews
"guide"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Star Mountain Horse Tours is the best in all of Mal Pais, Santa Teresa! My boyfriend and I had the most romantic ride through Mal Pais. The horses were friendly and well groomed. The scenic tour was unforgettable. I definitely recommend this tour for other couples or families visiting the Santa Teresa region of Costa Rica.

1  Thank Tawny P
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel with some friends in Mal Pais. Outside our door was a nice little hike to the top of the mountain with spectacular views of the peninsula. And our favorite was the horseback riding the hotel offers. Strolled through the jungle and down the mountain to a stunning beach. It was picture perfect.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

A beautiful ride through beautiful country. The Flora and fauna of Costa Rica is stunning and there is no better way to experience both then on this relaxing horse tour through either through the jungle or on the beach :)

1  Thank Joshua C
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 September 2014

ride in a huge and gorgeous nature reserve abutting a stunning national park. Wether you are an experienced rider or not, you can enjoy this affordable horse tour which was one of the highlights of my Costa Rican trip. The Star Mountain lodge was also an amazing place to stay

2  Thank miamifrog