Open today: 5:00 am - 12:00 am
Review Highlights
Amazing first surf lesson with Miguel!

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! I had a private lesson two hour lesson with Miguel... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jsonMartin
via mobile
Excellent solo surf lesson with Steve. With his enthusiasm and insight he got me on a wave for my first time 😊

Excellent solo surf lesson with Steve! With his enthusiasm and insight he got me on a wave for my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
PeteHenke
Vancouver, Washington
via mobile

All reviews these guys great place to learn costa rica surf school rent boards excellent instructors two hour lesson catching waves great pictures great teacher great waves two hours learn how awesome experience jaco beach pura vida took pictures
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great instructors and perfect beach for surf lessons. 1:1 instruction for lessons with all ages (young children to adult).

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I've been to the Surfer Factory twice in the last 2 years now! They are extremely accommodating and well coordinated. They provide transport to and from your place of stay in Jaco, and their staff is very kind all the way from the owner to the photographer to the surf instructors. Highly recommended for those who want to surf in Jaco!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great instructor/ English speaking- very patient and highly motivated to get you up/ picture person on site to take great shots- south end of beach near hotel 9- definitely recommend them for all levels

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My son had an instructor for surfing and he was very happy. He was paying attention, was very friendly and we the parents had a feeling that he is in trusted hands.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Alain from the Surfer Factory was great in getting us set up to learn to surf. he also made us a package deal for body surfing board rentals and loungers for the beach. a great one stop shop for all things beach in Jaco. Truly a great experience and great teachers.