“Party of 14”

Ranked #14 of 196 Restaurants in Jaco
Price range: USD 6 - USD 18
Cuisines: American, Central American, Bar, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mono Verde tapas & restaurant is a high end cuisine establishment with reasonable prices. Offering $2 margaritas with different flavors, sangrias, wide wine variety and more. If you are a sport fishing lover then feel free to bring us your catch to be cooked for you as you desire. Enjoy our later night weekend parties with the best live music of Jaco beach!
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Our hotel made reservations for us and it was amazing. We were a bachelorette party of 14 girls and all of us loved the food. I ordered ceviche and it was exquisite. The atmosphere was divine. A mariachi band came in and sang us " La Cucarracha" song which made our night. They were also bringing us shots on the house. If I go to Jaco, Costa Rica again I will definitely stop by again.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

We had only three dishes, so it's hard to generalize. The fried red snapper was perfect, one of the best I've had; the avocado stuffed with shrimp was decent; the incredibly overbreaded onion rings were inedible. Maybe slightly expensive for what you get.

Service was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

They had live music when we stopped for dinner which consisted of a guitar player and a saxophone. The sax was a little shrill for me and didn’t help our experience. With that said the food was just ok, definitely not fine dining and priced similarly to other area restaurants. They were fairly busy and we had to sit by the open front area which allowed us an unobstructed view of everything going by as well as everyone taking a good look at our food choices as well. I wouldn’t recommend that seating if you can get a table. All in all a nice clean restaurant with decent service.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Came for a dinner with my wife, the food was ok, to say it's a gourmet restaurant is really overrated.
The stuff made us feel so unwanted like they just waiting for us to leave.. and it was 20:00... really overpriced

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

The special seafood platter was exactly what I needed. Youre next to the coastline, you better try seafood. This place had a delicious grilled mahi mahi fillet with shrimps and scallops and a fantastic butter and garlic sauce (out of red sauce and white sauce). Also came with veggies and another side. The drinks were well priced and the apps were amazing. My entire party of 6 cleaned their plates. The place is upscale, with good AC as well as outdoor. Good food, right on the strip.

Date of visit: September 2018