All reviews the main street enjoyed my stay place to stay kitchenette wifi pools beach laptop
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was wonderful. The owner was so helpful and very nice... All of the employees were very friendly. We felt very safe and welcomed!
The cleaning ladies were amazing! Best cleaning service I have had in a very long time!
Our view was out of this world with a perfect view of the big pool and a beautiful view of the ocean!! Just steps from the sandy beach in a beautiful town!! Can not wait to go back and this is definitely the hotel we will be staying at!
Thank you for making our stay so memorable!!
Muchas Gracias!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
jacquidankers, Propietario at Apartotel Flamboyant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Hello
Thank you for your opinión, we hope you can visit us son.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

The Flamboyant had a clean room when you arrived and checking in didn't take long. Soon after checking in, I am informed that you must pay for Air Conditioning! They also make you go to the front desk for the WiFi password, they don't have the password in the rooms. Toiletries don't come in the room and the kitchenette is a mess. The stove in the kitchenette has a propane tank and I found kinks in the hose from the tank (bad fire hazard)! The hotel is located in this very dirty alleyway that had trash and bugs everywhere. The rooms are not that big and have wires coming out of the walls in some places. The staff were not very helpful, they try to charge you for everything you can think of... Better option is: Croc's Resort and Casino. Overall this place is not a good leisure spot. It truly is a "you get what you paid for" hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
jacquidankers, Propietario at Apartotel Flamboyant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

We are very sorry for your dissatisfaction. The client has the possibility to rent room with air conditioning or without air conditioning. We keep our hotel clean but it is difficult with the neighbors.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay. My room had AC which was necessary with the heat in Jaco. I could see the beach from my window which was amazing. The Hotel is right on the beach so you can walk right out to it. The staff was nice and accommodating.

Stayed: March 2017

Thank for your opinion this motivates us to move forward.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Nice location right on the beach, but the hotel is very dated and minimalist. Appears to be a favored spot for locals and beach bums. I was able to connect my laptop to the WiFi - but I could not get it on my cell phone. We did not enjoy our experience.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comment it helps us to be better.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We stayed 12 nights in January. The room was clean and spacious with very comfortable beds. Basic kitchen which was lacking a few essentials, spatula, scissors, glasses to name 3.....but who cares......it is so relaxing here, right on the beach and just a couple hundred metres to the main street with loads of restaurants, bars, shops, ATMs etc. There are quite a few iguanas which live in the grounds and they bask on the lawn and wander around the pool area when it is hot. They are fascinating to watch and totally harmless.....very entertaining. The staff are friendly and they keep the rooms and grounds spotless. There is always a guard at night....very friendly and helpful.
I would definitely recommend this hotel......it is basic, but good value, great location, super staff.......can't ask for more!

Room Tip: Ground floors have large terraces.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your comment. This motivates us to continue improving.