“Love at first churro ”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 5
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I can’t recommend panchis enough! My wife and I walked in one night after dinner and decided to try a few things, one being the churro. We both loved everything so much that for the rest of our time there we would dine at different restaurants and have desert at Panchis.
We are going back to Jaco this week and part of my decision to go back to Jaco after only 7 months was that I really wanted some Panchis badly, I wish I could say I was joking.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We liked this place so much we went back twice. You can get three pastries for 1000 colones which is around $2 US.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We came here many times to get bread and pastry during our 6 weeks in the Jaco area. Their pastry was always fresh, service was quick and friendly. Loved the caramel and cream churros. Very popular place so go early enough before they run out.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Absolutely the best spot to grab a snack for breakfast or lunch. If you get there early enough, you may even score a Panuelo - a delicious chicken stew wrapped in a puff pastry. Can't beat the prices or the variety of baked goods - the earlier you go the better!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Went hoping to load up on goodies for the house but all they had were some loaves, some donuts, and just a small selection of panaderia type items. They had cakes but not the local fare I was looking for. At least my daughter left happy.