“Great pizza ”

Ranked #57 of 186 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Seafood, Costa Rican, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: They had excellent pizzas, drink, outside patio and are located on the main street in Jaco. The restaurant was always busy.
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We decided to choose this restaurant based on everyone saying how good the pizza was (best in Jaco). The pizza was delicious, but the best part was watching the chef make your pizza. The service was slow at first because there was only one waiter and it seemed to be busy, but once the second waiter came along the service was MUCH better.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We decided to pick up pizza to take back to the hotel room after a long (wonderful) beach day. We ordered our pizza and sat and drank beers while waiting. Our pizza was delivered in a box to our table and the waiter asked if we were sure we didn't want to stay and enjoy it there. We were totally digging the restaurant scene and the pizza smelled so amazing so we decided it eat it there. The waiter took the pizza away and brought it back on abnormal pizza pan and we had a very enjoyable dinner out. The pizza was AMAZING. Hot, flavorful, nice crispy crust. We did end up taking half home and ate it in the car the next day while driving to the volcano. It was just as good, day two.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Had a great variety of offerings. From salads to ceviche to hamburgers and pizza. Fast service by Costa Rican standards. Food was good although the hamburger and tuna were both over cooked and a bit dry. Remind yourself to ask for your meat to be cooked medium to medium rare. Meat is often overcooked. So if you ask for medium and want it cooked further you always can. Convenient location. Reasonable prices and good service

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I have only eaten in this restaurant once, but I had a pasta dish. It was terrible. Like another reviewer stated, it tasted like it came out of a can. I have not tried their pizza so I can't comment, but my one experience was enough for me to eat Italian elsewhere.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

The pasta I ordered tasted like it came out of a can especially the sauce. There were no other recommendations as far as food items. I won't eat here again. Hopefully, you have a positive experience. Happy travels!!!!