“Awesome view for a great dinner”

Adacus Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #72 of 193 Restaurants in Jaco
Reviewed 17 February 2018

This was my second time eating here and it was every bit as good this time. The service was good as was the food. My favorite part is the outdoor patio and the view as the sun sets over the ocean. Make sure to eat here during sunset. The sea bass and ceviche were favorites of our group.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Just enjoyed an excellent meal with my bride! The service provided by Douglas and Johnathan was outstanding. The food prepared by Chef Luis is a treat for the tastebuds. The entire staff worked hard and provided us an incredible dining experience! Thumbs up!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We were surprised to find such an amazing restaurant inside a fairly moderate hotel (Crocs Resort), but decided to try the Adacus based on many favorable reviews. We were not disappointed. We arrived quite early, around 5:45 and service was very attentive. I had the feta and olive salad and sea bass, which were both excellent but the dessert was really outstanding - macadamia cheesecake. My husband had the beet salad, sea bass and chocolate brownie dessert, which was more like a lava cake. The presentation was very good, it tasted wonderful and there was even live music to enjoy. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

We had a very good meal with AMAZING service. The ambience of the outside seating area was like something from a movie set...the lighting, candles, fresh flowers, linen table clothes, etc. We felt the prices weren't any higher than the other nicer restaurants we had been to in Jaco and the service and ambience were well worth it. Highly recommend eating here if you want a special night to remember.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Some of the best fine dining we had in Costa Rica. We actually went back two nights in a row.

The flavored butters were delightful and I'm still thinking about some of their breads.

On both nights, my husband and I wanted to try new items but couldn't get away from their epic sea bass and sage butter and seared ahi tuna.

If you're hesitating on visiting this restaurant, don't. We are from Vancouver and have access to the worlds best sea food and this place was bomb.