“Food was average and had to re use cutlery? ”
Review of Stashus con Fusion

Stashus con Fusion
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: loco natural restaurant has changed its name to Stashus con Fusion offering the same great atmosphere, service and delicious food. Come enjoy for yourself and please feel free to make any compliments or constructive criticism, its all greatly appreciated
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I visited stashus by myself, firstly the food was very pricey and was average. The food was pretty tasteless and boring which didn’t match the price tag. The service was pretty poor also, not particularly friendly and welcoming which is what you expect at any restaurant.

I’ve never experienced a dining experience in which I am asked to re use my cutlery. I was served a starter and then served my main to follow. I left my cutlery on the plate to be taken away and expected to get clean new cutlery for my main. I think it’s pretty common and almost a ground rule of dining that you receive clean cutlery after each meal, and what made this even worse was that the cutlery served to me as I sat down was dirty! can’t seem to get my head round it at all.

Overall poor experience wouldn’t recommend.

stashmasala, Owner at Stashus con Fusion, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Hi, thank you for the review of your experience. One of the dilemmas of being in the service/food industry is that no matter how much HEART & SOUL you put into what you do, you're not going to please everyone (even though that's our ultimate goal) You have 49 diners going out of their way to let us know how amazing their dinner was, getting hand shakes and even hugs, then one, who it's not spicy enough, it's to spicy, not sweet enough, too sweet, there is no right or wrong in this situation, IT"S JUST IS. In that moment if you gave us the opportunity to work with you, we would have given it our best shot. i do recommend reading 'The Four Agreements' by Miguel Ruiz. It has allowed me to feel/see things in a wonderful/positive way and to continue to put my HEART & SOUL into what I do. Thank you

Reviewed 6 December 2017

- Good food, nothing exceptional
- Friendly waiter
- Good privacy at tables
- Lights are a little dim

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

A great fusion of Caribbean and Costa Rican food. The staff is helpful and very friendly. Easy to find ,right on the main drag.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I have no idea what was in the red curry but it's probably the best curry I've ever had. If someone told me it was made from angel tears it wouldn't surprise me. Seriously get the red curry.

1  Thank Graeme C
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We are a Canadian family living in Costa Rica for four months. We stopped here for dinner upon arrival in Puerto Viejo. The food was fabulous — the best restaurant meal we’ve had in our two months here so far. And the only thing better than the food was the service! We will happily come back. Great place, not to be missed!

1  Thank TdotDave