“Perfecto”

Restaurante El Sol Del Caribe
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Such a great place for a casual lunch/dinner. I plan to eat here every day until I have to go home. I had the shrimp with casado, my wife had the jerk chicken, and my youngest had a burger. All were excellent, the portions were huge and the prices are very, very reasonable. DO NOT miss out on the fresh fruit drinks (agars fescas). The lemonade with mint and the tamarindo are both off the hook.

2  Thank Randy t

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, great service and very good food! We had the fish curry and carribean fish dinners, both of them were served with gallo pinto and fried plantains. Would definitely recommend!

2  Thank cbpestow
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Every time we come to puerto viejo always stop at this cool little place.. tge food has been always fresh and delicious from the whole snapper to the tuna steak and the burgers.. prices are very reasonable too.. me and all my family love this place. Gove it a try

1  Thank natbren
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

It’s not a restaurant but a nice bar on the beach.

The service is horrible ... don’t misunderstand me, they are polite but don’t have a clue of how to take care of guests. Maybe I was there at the wrong time with one waiter more interested in chatting with friends rather than taking care of my orders.

The setting is very nice, right on the beach.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly and good food! They are cheap and a really amazing caribbean style food! I love their "pollo a la caribeña" and also their burgers and frites! My friend and me are staying for a long in Puerto Viejo and we are going to El Sol del Caribe at least once a week... maybe their are not super fast but is because their cook really good! Be patient is worth it really nice place!

2  Thank Ada F