Atlantida Lodge
USD 125*
USD 96*
USD 98*
La Rana de Cahuita(Cahuita)(Great Value!)
USD 68*
3 Bamboo(Cahuita)
USD 85*
Le Colibri Rouge - El Colibri Rojo(Cahuita)(Great Value!)
USD 51*
USD 71*
Kenaki Lodge(Cahuita)
USD 61*
USD 100*
  • Breakfast included
USD 102*
All reviewsceiling fanswim lapsmanager stevecosta ricano air contwo double bedsred eyesnational parkwalk in showercahuita areadecent sizebooked this hotelminute walk into townthe black sand beachtree frogsrecommend this place to anyoneenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 6 January 2012

grreat location next to beech hotel has a nice pool and gardens. In the storms we experienced all power went off leaving us in total darkness, wityh no emergency lighting. Accomodation was basic

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tallsally2323
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We spent our Christmas break at Atlantida lodge and it was just as restful and relaxing as we had hoped.
The place is an awesome and ideal place for a honeymoon or for any couple who wants to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life! We stayed in the deluxe rooms which has a spacious bathroom surrounded of walls made of corals which I never seen.

The nature and the ambiance simply amazing.

Room Tip: deluxe or suites are the best to enjoy the full experience I think
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike463
Reviewed 16 September 2011

My husband and I stayed here for three nights on our honeymoon in September of 2011. We enjoyed our stay, but unfortunately this place is starting to become a bit run down. The hot tub which sat by the pool 3 years ago when I stayed in this hotel now sat directly outside the window of our room- empty and on its side. The advertized outdoor gym no longer seems to exist either - the pavillion under which the equipment used to sit is now roped off with caution tape. The pool is kept clean, but in need of repair. There are many areas on the bottom where the tiles are gone. Weird little "things" a little bigger than a grain of sand rained down from our ceiling at night, not sure what they were. Maybe gecko poop like a previous reviewer mentioned? This issue was by far the most bothersome to me personally, and if it had not been for this one thing, I would have given a higher rating. I don't remember this being a problem the last time I stayed, so maybe this issue plagues only the "superior" rooms, as last time I stayed in a "standard."

Despite reviews to the contrary, I believe the restaurant here was very good, though a bit overpriced. The servers were friendly and accomadating to me as a vegetarian. Many times in the states people treat it as a hassle to accomadate dishes to me, but the staff here was more than happy.

We did visit in the green season, so maybe we caught the place during renovations. While probably not the best place to stay in Cahuita, I don't believe it was the worst either. We still enjoyed ourselves.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2011

This is probably not the best hotel in Cahuita, but it wasn't that bad. The rooms are big enough if you only stay for a few days. The bathrooms are open in the top so it will be noisy if there are people next door.
The hotel is a little bit far from the centre (there are some nice little shops) and NP, but the beach is really nearby. The swimming pool is ok, so is the bar. The restaurant isn't really good, very basic. Some staff (like the waitress) don't speek english.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 29 March 2010

What variable reviews this place gets! We were warned by our tour operator that this would be the most basic of the hotels we would be staying in. But nearly all of us thought it was the best. The buildings are simply constructed but the rooms are comfortable and mine was one of the cleanest hotel rooms I have slept in. No A/C but effective ceiling fans. Showers have the heating element in the head so water is always hot (but no hot water in the hand basin). The grounds are wonderful, I saw as much wildlife there as in any of the national parks. Be prepared to be woken up by howler monkeys at 6.30am. Breakfast was boring but plentiful supply of finger bananas are freely available all day. As is coffee, but that got a bit stewed towards the afternoon. Best food was the night they did a BBQ. The pool looks good but didn't have time to sample it, there's also an outdoor gym (see photo). If you prefer character to corporate you should like this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010