“What is not Peruvian!”

Ranked #47 of 207 Restaurants in Heredia
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: Peruvian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The variety, the lusciousness and the distinctive blend of flavors of Peruvian food served in an elegant way has created the perfect fusion. Fresh ingredients combined with the best quality of Peruvian products produces an intense taste and aroma, which is also very healthy. For all these reasons, our culinary art is recognized worldwide.
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Asked for Causa Limeña with shrimps for starters to test the waters before committing to something more sophisticated.
Got something served with minute shrimps and with something looking and tasting like thousand island dressing!

To be fair, we sent it back and they didn't charge it to the account.
Service was fine

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

What an experience! Prices very high, small portions, and the flavor is not the best, they charge you for everything and the service is slow.. No wonder they are loosing customers very fast to get more for their money...

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I started out with a Pisco Sour...a Peruvian style daiquiri type mixed drink, and.......Oh My!!! It was amazing, but one small drink, and I was indeed buzzing...I limited myself to the one drink and was happy a full meal was coming! The food is Peruvian and if you have never tried it, you are in for a super treat! I had the tenderloin of beef with the peppercorn sauce and it was stellar, to say the least! It was all "haute cuisine" tasteful, beautifully presented and the service was impeccable. Dining at the Inca Restaurant was a memorable experience . It is, however, quite pricey, but definitely worth it for that "special occasion"!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Service was good but what we ate wasn't delicious, it's not a cheap restaurant. It wasn't worthy. Decoration was cool though, I don't recommend this restaurant to anyone. We didn't like, payed too much for not good food

Reviewed 31 May 2016

I had the tuna passion ceviche - which was very delicious and my husband had the lomitos (tenderloin) - which was also very good (I sampled his!). The best part of the meal was the meal, however, was both the dessert (chocolate cake and ice cream) and our server. He was one of the best servers we have ever had. We drank the limonada con hierbabuena (lime-ade with peppermint), which we both highly recommend. Very refreshing beverage. Nice ambiance. Don't let the location in a mall fool you. This is one classy restaurant. Great overall experience.