“Love this place”

Schnitzel Heaven
Ranked #34 of 193 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Price range: USD 3 - USD 11
Reviewed 21 July 2016

The Schnitzels here are as good as it gets. It is tucked away in the back corner of the food court in Tamarindo. The prices are reasonable and food is great. I also recommend the Goulash with the Spaetzle (sp). I have spent some time in Austria and Bavaria and the food is just as good.
If I had one complaint, it would be that they should have Kase Spaetzle. Other than that it is a great change of pace from the local food.

There are newer reviews for Schnitzel Heaven

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Traveling with a picky 12 year old can be difficult to find something he likes, ordered two schnitzels one for me and one for my eldest son needless to say I had to order a third fantastic food have gone twice and plan to go at least one more time before we leave the goulash is amazing too

2  Thank ryconnils
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The buy 2 schnitzels, get 1 free lunch special was fantastic. Plenty of food for my me, my wife, and 2 elementary school-aged kiddos. Felt like I had died and gone to schnitzel heaven.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Little place in food court. Some of the best German food I've ever had!!! All homemade and all delicious!!! Do yourself a favor and go!!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

All the food coming out of this little place in the corner of the food court is simply awesome. Of course the schnitzels are incredible with the absolutely delicious sauces, like the peppercorn sauce, but the potato salad down to the marinated cuke salad is a taste delight! You never regret it and it's also a great price/value! You can certainly tell the chef/owner has a wonderful talent and passion for food in every bite. Who would have thought? It's one of those little secrets foodie spots in Tamarindo...one of my faves. Also apparently does catering for all occasions...

1  Thank Donna T