“Hidden gem of sushi in Tamarindo”

Asian Fusion Bistro
Ranked #51 of 198 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

My favorite place to have sushi in Tamarindo. It's fresh, delicious, and you can't beat the price. My husband and I frequent this place on our trips to Tamarindo. I recommend the spicy tuna salmon roll, the volcano roll, the rainbow roll, the pura vida roll, the spring rolls, and the chicken teriyaki. The staff (Gerald, Rose, Eileen, Ludy) is very nice and helpful. I look forward to eating here in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I'm from Vancouver in the summer and cabo san Lucas in the winter, I am used to fabulous Japanese food, this place was amazing. We shared the spicy tuna roll, which was quite large. It's been a while since I tasted something this fresh and tasty. It is in a food court but that doesn't deter me, the best sushi restaurant in cabo is in the Walmart mall food court. I would definitely recommend this place

Reviewed 7 February 2017

This tiny little restaurant is in the food court. My wife and I shared a shrimp noodle dish. It was made from thin noodles had plenty of shrimp and nice fresh vegetables and more importantly it was served with a friendly smile.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I liked this place. I got a chicken curry that was slightly spicy with a ton of veggies - cabbage, broc, cauliflower, carrot, peppers, onions with a side of rice. It had a good flavor. Eggrolls were decent maybe average or a bit better. I also got some nigiri that was good, but was served a little warm. I like my fresh seafood ice cold.

The staff is real nice. It is kind of like a food court, but not like a mall one. It's outside with a roof. Multiple tables. Great for someone traveling on their own. Fantastic people watching.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

This unassuming bistro is very good value for money in tamarindo. We had the beef with broccoli and rice noodles with shrimp for 8 Collones. The server accidentally let one out plates tip as she walked over, dropping one shrimp in the process. Five minute later, she brought us a side plate with about 8 shrimps! Would highly recommend.