Review Highlights
Book your tours here...Enrique is the best

We could not have been any happier with Enrique. He made our first trip to Costa Rica so special... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
gatorgurl74
San Diego, California
More than a great tour guide!

We were first time visitors to Costa Rica and wanted to have someone knowledgeable about the area... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018
CTFamilyMom
via mobile

All reviews loves his country safe driver hot springs great driver and guide tour to palo verde national park horseback riding mud bath costa rica zip lining private tour arenal area la fortuna tropical birds eco tour beautiful country an adventure made us feel
Reviewed 5 June 2018

If you are looking for a Private guide in Tamarindo, Enrique is a great tour guide, He arranged transportation to and from the airport at a great price. Then he picked us up the next day and took us to the Tenorio River and Hot Springs. The Tenorio is a a much more intense river than the Colorado (but a further drive), and if you want a rush, get Enrique to take you. He handled everything, and gave us the flexibility to choose a few different options, I would recommend this guy to anyone. Probably my best tour guide experience anywhere. I will definitely go back to Costa Rica and Enrique will be my guide!

Kikes T, Owner at Kike's Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you so much again for visiting us and give me the great opportunity to work with you. I’m considering very lucky to have best clients and best people on my tours.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Enrique is a phenomenal human being. We booked the transfers from the airport as well as one tour. Originally wanted to do two tours but with the heat in Costa Rica, the lack of banks and some sickness on our end we only ended up doing one.

It was AMAZING! Enrique took us up to the Cloud Forest, in his own personal vehicle (Pepe) which was super comfortable and felt more like a road trip with friends. The views were astonishing and completely worth the trip. My brother insisted on going to La Pumas which was a bit out of the way but Enrique made sure mi hermano got to see the Puma's and Jaguars.

Above and Beyond: I completely messed up my flight time and told Enrique the flight landed two hours later than it did. When we landed I already had an email from Enrique that he had arranged for a friend to pick us up - absolutely no delay in our trip which was incredible. My fiance's birthday was our last day and Enrique arranged for us to stop at a local restaurant where they serve local brewed beer before we took our flight home. I couldn't have asked for a better guy to welcome us and show us Costa Rica.

Enrique is such a great person and has a wonderful disposition. Someone you could hang out with all day and feel like you are getting to know him as a friend/family instead of a guide. My brother is already talking about going to live with Enrique and learning spanish, sooo - I hope you're prepared!

Highly recommend Enrique and any of the tours he offers. Great guy, amazing time in Costa Rica. See you next time! Pura Vida :)

Enrique L, Owner at Kike's Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

I’m more than happy to meet you guys, I will love to have Daniel with us learning Spanish!

I big hugs from Costa Rica mi casa es tu casa.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

He drove us from Tamarindo back to the airport and it was the best decision we made. His van is so nice, has AC and recliner seats. He made pitstops at the best restaurants in the small towns. Great prices for food and exceptional taste. On our way he pointed out fun facts about Costa Rica and showed us different vegetation growing in the area.

Would recommend him to anyone.

Kikes T, Owner at Kike's Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

It’s was a great pleasure, thank you so much!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We booked this tour group for three transfers and two days of sightseeing in the Arenal area. Although we thought we had booked Enrique himself, we were very happy with the guides he identified for us. Mauricio stopped by a park filled with iguanas on our transfer from the airport to our hotel in Tamarindo, which was a great way to start off our vacation. David Montero drove us from Tamarindo to La Fortuna, and took a less traveled route in order to show us amazing wind turbines and the best view of Lake Arenal. He went above and beyond, meeting us early each morning and suggesting activities based on our interests (hiking, ziplining, art galleries). He was interesting to talk with, great at spotting sloths for us, and a pleasure to get to know. We highly recommend David and this tour company!

Kikes T, Owner at Kike's Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much Gerri it’s was a great pleasure to meeting you and in name of Mauricio and David muchas gracias.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

From a Canadian...

I don’t usually write reviews, but Enrique deserves a shout out for the exceptional service and hospitality he showed our family on this holiday. He responded very quickly to my email and after communicating back and forth a few times, was able to provide us with exactly what we were looking for. We booked three families (total 12 people) on a tour to Palo Verde National Park. He picked us up in two clean modern air conditioned vans. The teenage kids went in one with his cousin, and the adults in the other. Along the way he provided lots of entertainment and information about the local surroundings, culture, politics, etc. It was non stop information, with excellent English and a great sense of humour.

Along the way we stopped for coffee and the kids had some very tastey pastries. We served at the park earlier than most tours and went aboard a boat. We spent about an hour on the river and saw many crocodiles, birds, lizards, and monkeys. The kids got their fill. We then had an incredible traditional Costa Rican lunch in a small community nearby. Three women cooked over an open fire grill, serving us a big spread of delicious food. We departed and drive back to Tamarindo.

Unfortunately I was t feeling well for most of the trip (travelling upset GI) and I was impressed to see the next day Enrique emailed me to see how I was feeling. Impressive.

Overall, we couldn’t have asked for a better guide, very professional, enthusiastic, honest, and safe. He is very proud of his country and it showed. I would definitely book with Enrique any excursion again.

Kikes T, Owner at Kike's Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Friends It is a great pleasure to meet people as wonderful as you, thank you so much!