“Food was OK”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 30
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We ate here for lunch. Food was over-priced and was just ok. Nothing special and I would even expect more for the price. Very limited menu and service wasn't really friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,326)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Reservations are required however they happened to have a table to accommodate us. By far one of the best ribeyes I have had. Both my husband and I ordered one. We could have easily split our meal .My brother-in-law had their Beef Tenderloin special with jalapeño sauce. He said cooked to perfection with just a hint of heat. Highly recommended.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The special of the night with Seabass, and it was perfectly cooked and seasoned. Amazing. I sat at the bar and the drink special and the beef empanada appetizer were both wonderful. I highly recommend this place. I was also comfortable here as a solo female.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely dinner on our last night in Tamarindo. We enjoyed the Salmon Ravioli and the beef loon dinner. Both were amazing and the portions were plentiful. Reasonable prices and the washrooms were very clean. If your lucky the Mayor of Tamarindo May join you at your table...she is a beautiful Golden Retriever.
Our only regret is that we didn’t go sooner and more often.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We were staying in tamarindo 4 nights and noticed this place was always busy so thought it must be good. However we found it very disappointing. It’s almost like the restaurant has become lazy because they are popular. Food very mediocre and staff inattentive and actually slightly rude. Wouldn’t rush back here and think there are so many nicer restaurants in the area with a much nicer service