“Great food and setting ”
Review of Pangas Beach Club

Pangas Beach Club
Ranked #20 of 228 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Price range: USD 8 - USD 25
Cuisines: Seafood, Costa Rican, International, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pangas is a great place to catch a sunset whilst visiting Tamarindo. I had the mango salad which was both delicious and filling. The goats cheese paired amazingly with the fruity dressing and mango salsa. My boyfriend had the lobster which he said was also really good. Service was professional and attentive.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,425)

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We recently attended a family wedding at Pangas and everything was beautiful from the ceremony arrangements to the dinner tables. Every last detail was thought of. One negative were the monkeys climbing around in the overhead trees. Unfortunately, there is no tarp or coverage over the seating area and they pooped on the corner of one of the tables, on the back of the bride's dress, and had I not gotten up to put bug spray on it would have been all over me. Luckily my chair caught the brunt of it and I was quickly given another. There were no more incidents but I can't say we weren't worried it would happen again unexpectedly, God forbid it land in our food. It didn't. Aside from this hiccup everything was great. And I can't say enough great things about the staff. Besos mis amigos! You were fantastic!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Since I am Canadian the idea of eating on the beach is exotic and unique. The positive aspects of our meal here were this unique setting and the food ( the lobster risotto was the best risotto ever in a beautiful presentation). The less than wonderful aspects were the fact that there was not enough light to read the menus and eating on the beach did attract those little biting sand flies. The wait staff was not as personable or charming as most Costa Ricans. Maybe this comes with being at the best restaurant in Tamarindo.

1  Thank Sam1223
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We live here locally now and bring EVERY visitor to this restaurant. Do not miss this. The location is amazing as is the food, all backed by quality service. Excellent menu. Special drinks. Get your reservation prior sunset, perfect place to enjoy the nightly light show that is the Tamarindo sunset. Then relax outdoors and enjoy this top 3 restaurant.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Food is okay (and a bit overprized), the service was not the best (eg. we were 4 persons and got 3 slices of bread; we reordered and got again only 3 slices; they wanted to withdraw plates while we were still eating). The place is a little bit remote from Tamarindo city center, though with a very nice beachview terrace..