“Mango Condos - Oh So Relaxed!”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining and living room
Dining and living room
MAIN ENTRANCE
BEACH AREA
TAMARINDO MAP
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Dana902
Dartmouth, Canada
“Mango Condos - Oh So Relaxed!”
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Our party (two retired couples) arrived at Mango late in the evening, and were greeted by the concierge with a cold beer and a clean, comfortable, air-conditioned condo. What a nice way to start our month. The condo was lovely - spacious, well-equipped, and nicely decorated. The bathroom was well-appointed, and ALWAYS had hot water for our showers. The concierge and owners were always around, and responsive to any concerns or questions we had. Although we dined out several times, we found it easy to prepare meals in the kitchen or use the bar-b-q. The condos are located about a two minute walk from the beach, and in a quiet part of the town. Our condo was located at the back, so we had no traffic noise. Howler monkeys passed by our balcony in the morning and at dusk, and were fun to watch. Pool was small, but a relaxing place to sit in the heat of the day, and read a book, or chat with our neighbours.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The condo itself, and the location of it in Tamorindo.
Liked least: Loved it all.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
2 Apr 2016
Gracias
terri h
Barrie, Canada
“beware”
Reviewed 6 December 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I had prepaid for two months and had planned on staying at mango for 5 months. When I had arrived I knew there was no way I was staying in this condo It was dirty, there was a big hole in screen in the door to the balcony, left me a sponge to do dishes that was probably months old, freezer had rust or something inside, microwave had no turning plate to heat up food, view out of one balcony was trash and garbage down below. I managed to stay 8 days until I found other arragements. After talking to Julius he would only give me one month back even though I only stayed for 8 days. Lesson learned. Will never pay up front like that without seeing the unit first. The pictures show a beautiful, clean condo on this website but very different when you see it.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
6 Dec 2015
Terri had very good price for 4 star accommodation.She received pictures from condo #204 and that is what she rented. First minute in the lobby upon her arrival she was very negative about everything. I did offer her the deposit. Our condos are very clean,we have more than 1500 guests and clients are happy for the money they pay.
She was looking for something cheaper and she did find it,I know where she lived.Some guests will never be happy.
Our web site has 100% pictures from the condominiums that we rent.
We rented her condominium and pay back the money.
Julius
Noagu
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
“Great place”
Reviewed 18 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this hotel for two nights. It was great!
The apartment is very comfortable and has every thing you need. The kitchen is well equipped. The beds are clean and comfortable. The towels for the beach...
It is at a great spot in Tamiringo. close to everything (we didn't move the car three days and yet quiet. The owner was nice and told us everything we needed to know.
I will be back for sure. Thanks allot.

Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
Ilse W
Veurne, Belgium
“It was my second home!! Amazing place to be!!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Where do we start with this review? Everything was wonderfull at Mango Condos. I stayed for more then 2 months in this place. Loved it. The condos are really nice and big and you have all kind of condos. I stayed in the beginning in a 2 bedroom, two living room condo. I had a really nice fully equiped kitchen and a really nice bathroom. I felt so at home at this place. I ve been looking to a lot of places to stay in Tamarindo and they were all so expensive. When I entered this condo and I knew the price, I was immediately sold! You are not going to find a better place in Tamarindo for this price. That I can assure you. There is also a nice swimmingpool that is kept clean every day. There is a cleaningservice, so you don't have to worry about that neither. The location can not be better. Not in the middle of the center so you don't have trouble with the noise, but only two minutes walking. Perfect for people who don't have a car. But even for the people with the car, you have parkingspace in front of the door. After the two bedroom, I changed to a room because I was only by myself and I did not need two bedrooms. Also the rooms are spacious and have there own kitchenette.
Julius, the owner is such a friendly and kind man. He will help you with whatever he can. Something you miss in the condo, information about the town or if you just need a talk. He is there for you. He was playing a big rol in the part that I felt at home here.
So I really recommand this place to everyone.

Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
NomadicJJ
“Marvellous Mango”
Reviewed 3 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We stayed in a two bedroom condo on the second floor in this boutique condominium building. The condo is very nicely designed with a small inner courtyard which three iguanas call home. The courtyard included a small pool, a sitting area and a BBQ. The pool is small but my children made good use of it in the evenings while the parents sat in the Adirondack type chairs near the pool enjoying cold drinks. (There is a rather amazing beach nearby so suspect pools in the area don’t get much use). Our condo included A/C and dishwasher. The master bedroom had a king-size bed and the second bedroom had two twin beds. Although there aren’t any ocean views from the condo it is located only one block up from the beach. There is a family of howler monkeys that live next to the condo building which can be heard and seen in the early mornings. The location was ideal for our young family as it was close enough to walk to the shops and trendy restaurants yet far enough such that it was very quiet at night. The condo was fully furnished. The owner, Julius, even made sure we had plenty of towels for the beach. There is one small grocery store within walking distance from the condo however we purchased most of our food supplies at a grocery store just outside of town, auto mercado, which had a much larger selection. We had a rental car so getting there was not an issue and would recommend hiring a taxi if you don’t have a car as this grocery store is a little too for walking. We were satisfied with our choice. Good value for price.
Thanks – Mango

Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing