“Great House, Great Management”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
kimber360
Houston, Texas
“Great House, Great Management”
Reviewed 4 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I stayed at this villa with family for a week in May 2016

We were looking to explore Costa Rica, but also get some much needed rest and relaxation. This house is a great location for both.
I am just going to say, I have a medical condition which requires medication be shipped in advance. Everyone was so helpful in making this trip come together. Even with careful planning, after booking this villa, the date I was scheduled to arrive was earlier than the date my medication would arrive. I emailed the owner and explained the situation. Scott was most gracious in working us to reschedule the date; and the management company was so friendly and personable. Lola helped me in ways, I cannot even explain. I contacted her several times in coordinating this trip. I always got a quick response. When we arrived, they had claimed my medicine and it was waiting for me in the house. Scott has a great support crew in the management company.
Lola also helped us choose and book our tours to Palo Verde National Park and ziplining. Ziplining was more fun that I could have imagined, as I am not an adventurous person. In fact when we got geared up for ziplining, I told them to take my picture now because I was pretty sure that was all the ziplining I was going to do. I am glad I decided to step off that platform. It was amazing.

The house was great. Exactly the way it is described and shown in the photos. We enjoyed everything. We cooked breakfast every morning. The kitchen was well equipped. The private pool was nice; it was a great way to cool off. The bedrooms were spacious each with its’ own bath. So we weren’t tripping over each other. Nice!!! There was a grocery store right at the end of the property. It’s a great location about a mile from town. I enjoy fine things and I felt right at home. I would definitely go back.
If you are planning a trip to Tamarindo/Playa Langosta, I highly recommend this house. We truly enjoyed it.

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
6 Jul 2016
Wow, thanks for the great review Kim. I will let Lola and company know how much you appreciate her help. Glad you had a great time,
TaosJuice
Taos County, New Mexico
“Very comfortable!”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Lovely ambiance, nice amenities, and very comfortable. We added six adults for dinner one evening and it was a wonderful time. The space was instantly comfortable for all 10 of us.

The private pool was a special place both morning and evening.

And the staff was truly remarkable....kind, friendly, and capable.

We'll stay here again!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool, the laundry facilities, and the proximity to EVERTHING!
Liked least: Three flights of stairs to the 3rd bedroom suite
Friends getaway Families with young children
23 Jun 2016
Glad you had a great time and you're welcome back any time. Have a great summer
elnino110...
Kempten, Germany
“"Pura Vida" Amazing Villa”
Reviewed 20 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

Location: The villa is situated in a small and quiet settlement in Playa Langosta. In the neighborhood there is a small supermarket and an Italian restaurant. The beautiful and quiet beach is only a few meters away. Tamarindo is only 5 minutes away by car or after a 15 minute walk you will reach the center.
Facilities: The beautiful 3-storey fully air-conditioned villa has three large bedrooms with private bathrooms. The bedroom on the top floor even has a small roof terrace. Downstairs there is a fully equipped kitchen, a large dining table, a guest toilet and a nice TV corner with 2 large sofas. In the back yard of the villa there is a beautiful swimming pool with a nice terrace to relax. There is also a big barbecue.
Management: The contact with the owner was just amazing. Quick response to all questions and always attentive to the satisfaction of the guest. The key handover went smoothly. Great service!!
Summary: I totally recommend this villa to all, who wants to travel to Tamarindo. Everytime again!!!!

Liked best: Alles
Liked least: Nichts alles bestens
Travelling group: Freunden
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Mar 2016
Glad you enjoyed our villa. If you ever decide to take the long trip from Germany again, please let us know. We'd love to have you visit us again
drjennyma...
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Excellent villa in Playa Langosta”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed here in August 2015 with my extended family. Amazing property, beautiful rooms, private pool is gorgeous. Location was perfect - quiet yet very close to one beach across the street and only a few minutes to Tamarindo. On site security and management company all very helpful. We did not want to leave at the end of our stay!

Liztrinca
“Amazing house”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Nothing but good things to say about this house. It was warm and welcoming very well maintained. The rooms are beautiful along with the pool in your backyard. Minutes away from the beach where you will see breathtaking views. Staying at this home was the best part of my trip to Costa Rica. Wouldn't of wanted to stay anywhere else!! Amazing !

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing