“A great condo for 2 in the center of Tamarindo”
Terrace Sun deck overlooking Tamarindo Bay
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Terrace
Sun deck overlooking Tamarindo Bay
Free form pool and Ocean views
Unbelievable views
Sunset
Private Jacuzzi on balcony
Large pool area
Pool
Master bedroom with views of the ocean
Open floor plan
Living area
Living area
Kitchette
Second Bedroom
Living area and kitchenette
Comfortable living area
Master bath with two sinks
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

RSJ09
San Jose, California
“A great condo for 2 in the center of Tamarindo”
Reviewed 24 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This is a great condo for two people. We stayed for two weeks in March and took advantage of all it had to offer. The view is amazing and we enjoyed it from the hot tub on the balcony nearly every morning. The location is good if you want to be in the middle of Tamarindo, if you want something quiet and out of the way then this isn’t it. Having access to the Diria hotel and amenities was a very nice feature with good security, three pools, two swim up bars, a decent restaurant, and very good beach access only a few steps away. I stayed at the Diria Hotel on my previous visit and liked this condo much better.

The condo has plenty of room for two people but I imagine it would feel cramped with anything more. It isn’t really a one bedroom in the traditional way. It has an open floor plan and the “bedroom” is open to the rest of the condo with no door or wall separating it from the living space, so if you have more than two people you are all going to be sleeping in one big open space. I had internet access problems to start but the staff at RPM was very helpful and got it corrected within 24 hours.

The place was very clean except for the hot tub. I spent an hour cleaning up the hot tub before I felt that it was ready to go. The water seemed ok and they left some chlorine but the hot tub shell had a lot of scale on it. The condo has a basic supply of kitchen equipment and it was good for preparing small meals.

Although it wasn't particularly difficult to pick up the keys it does seem like the process could be made easier. You have to go to the RPM office in Tamarindo (or Langosta if you arrive on Sunday) to pick up the keys. Since I arrived solo that meant I had to either leave my suitcase and valuables with a somewhat sketchy cab driver (these cabs aren't like anything you'll see in the U.S.) or take it all with me while I hunted for the RPM office in the 3 story building. It worked out ok but being able to pick up the keys at the hotel or condo complex would have made it much easier. I have rented other condos where the keys were waiting for me at the security desk in the complex.

Overall it was a great place that more than met our expectations.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
24 Mar 2013
Thank you for the response and feedback. Regarding the check-in process these condos are privately owned so unfortunately we can not leave the keys with the hotel. We are constantly working on improving the processes and have several trusted private shuttle who can take you directly to the condo especially for later arrivals and Sundays. Thank you again, we will continue to review the process and see how we can make it more efficient!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing