“Amazing Condo in Tamarindo!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tara L
“Amazing Condo in Tamarindo!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Casa Mandel is the most BEAUTIFUL villa. If I could book my next flight back today, I would! The second we got out of the van and stepped into the villa gates, we felt like we just stepped into heaven. We were surrounded by palm trees, a gorgeous pool and loving neighbors.

Walking into the villa, we were amazed at how BIG it was inside!!! The living room/kitchen area was our go-to hangout spot after coming home from the beach or our hangout spot before we hit the bars at night.

The king size master bedroom was so cozy and tropical, we slept like angels every night, it was unreal comfortable!! Plus, we cracked the door open in the mornings so we got to lay in bed and watch the sunrise, it was breathtaking.

Casa Mandel was literally walking distance from the beach with so many spots to have lunch/dinner/drinks. Most of the days we ate breakfast, then headed straight to the beach for a day of relaxation and sun.

I wouldn't take this vacation back for anything!! I cannot wait to book my next trip to Tamarindo.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Jun 2018
Hi Tara,
It's wonderful to hear that you loved our house and Tamarindo as much as we do. Hope you'll return soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing