“Good breakfast”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 12
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Since 2006 serving Breakfast Lunch Dinner .We make everything from scratch pizza pasta panini salads waffle pastries and gelato!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

During our stay in Tamarindo we ate our breakfast at this place. On the terrace in the shade, I enjoyed my yoghurt with fresh fruit and granola. The owner was very nice and took the time for a smalltalk. :)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly Sicilian owner. Fresh baked homemade bread and great meals. Good cappuccino as it is supposed to be At An Italian café.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, willing to change any meal to suit your taste. Great friendly service. Good WiFi and air conditioning inside or sit outside.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I just love this place ! The food is great and the coffee is very good. I go there very often alone of with a friend. The last time I was there, I had a waffle...delicious. They make their own bred and the paninis are so good...only fresh quality ingredient. And Gea is always welcoming and friendly.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I write this review after the second time there. First time I had only chance for gelato, but I was convinced that I had to return for more. Second time was a full lunch, including pasta made by the owner, Gea is great!, kind, full of smiles and ready to help. The food is, as a good Italian home cooked meal, simple and fresh, great salad, great bread, great taste. Try the pesto made by Gea, you will only find a similar kind in Italy! The pasta, any kind, is delicious and cooked to perfection. Try a glass of wine to complete the experience. Afterwards, you may decide to indulge in your favorite gelato, all flavors are soft and definite and will surprise your palate. If you are a coffee lover, there is, of course, great espresso or you may try an affogato, a real Italian marvel where espresso is poured over your choice of gelato... heavenly! Next time you go to Tamarindo, take your time, relax, and slowly enjoy a delicious meal at Buon Apetito (good company is advised to share the joy) . Life takes in a new perspective. There are also sandwiches and other options available.