“Unbelievable Experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Cruz
Rythmia Life Advancement Center
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The resort was amazing! The people were so loving and helpful! The food was sooo good and healthy! Life changing place! An amazing trip to do alone. The location is also incredible - walking distance to the beach and the most amazing sunsets you'll ever see!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I went to Rythmia on an inward journey. I had the most powerful experience of my life! The plant medicine experience was so profound and healing. The healthy food, yoga, meditation, breath work, and relaxing environment made it easy to rest and reflect. The staff at Rythmia are wonderful and supportive. I was nervous to try the plant medicine, but since Rythmia is a medically licensed facility, this brought me the confidence and safety I needed to try it. I'm so glad I did because it lead to my first healing and had a dramatic impact on me and my life! I am going back for another visit soon!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I was truly BECKONED to Rythmia. Within 48 hours of declaring to the Universe I was ready to experience plant medicine in a safe and sacred environment, I received 3 emails from different sources sharing about this blessed and unique place! Being a part of the Thrive community, I attended the week Foster and Kimberly Gamble presented. Open, awake, like minded people from around the world ...now friends... joyfully connected and held space for each other. Wow. So much compassion, stillness, acceptance and expansion. And the staff, the presenters and teachers, Dr Jeff and his medical team, and Gerry and Brandi were all incredibly welcoming and helpful. Sacred Goddess sisters and facilitators,Tara and Jody, I will always remember you with such appreciation. The entire experience was transformative, nurturing and healing ... on every level. Intentional gifted wise Shaman. Yoga. Cleanses. Pool time. Massages. Bike rides to the beach. Organic Local food. Fresh squeezed juices. I WILL be back. Thank you!

Room Tip: I chose a shared room with 2 roommates and it worked out great!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank landgoddess
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Just returned from an incredible week at Rythmia. At the end it felt like the best week of summer camp ever. Every person there is devoted to helping you transform your life in monumental ways. You absolutely want to take the leap and visit.

If you love wellness, organic farm to table food, clean air, beautiful scenery, yoga, life coaching, and want to support businesses who possess a genuine purpose and mission to help transform the world, this is the place for you. I made sure to partake in everything that Rythmia had to offer and it was wonderful.

For me, relationships and authentic people are very important to me. The founder of Rythmia, Gerry Powell, is one of the most transparent, authentic, hilarious, and heartfelt people you will meet. Every person at the resort is committed to making the planet better, and you see it in the faces, their interactions, their intentions, and their spirit.

I will definitely be back to Rythmia. If you truly desire to understand the kind of beautiful, true, healthful life that is possible for you-- take the leap and go. I was surrounded by so many like hearted and like minded people that you know the experience will keep you all connected for the rest of your life.

This is the real deal. I loved it so much that I wrote thank you notes before I left to the team. And Gerry is very committed to you experiencing a miracle. That is possible and it will happen.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2017

This place is amazing and I recommend it to anyone who is looking to change their life. The premises and the service from the staff was incredible with their level of professionalism and I obtained my miracle. Don't hesitate twice. Looking forward to another trip to this place.

Christopher Soler

6.7 km away
Jardin del Eden boutique hotel
17.3 km away
The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - An All-Inclusive Resort

Been to Rythmia Life Advancement Center? Share your experiences!