Myself and my wife just stayed here... It was truly amazing. The staff was awesome, the food was good(only did breakfast plan), the restaurants near the hotel where awesome. The best thing about this resort is there people. I have to say they are best I have ever dealt with. I have stayed in several resorts in several different countries, and this was the best. Not much to do at night in the hotel, so if you are looking to party, this hotel is not for you, if you want to relax, this resort is for you. The only negative thing is there spa(massage) prices, and there drinks where expensive if you are not in the all-inclusive plan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica's natural beauty and limitless adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica