My friends selected this location for their wedding in September. This hotel did everything to make their wedding experience wonderful and took extra care to add details that we didn't even anticipate. The decor was wonderful (flowers and table settings). The beach setting was like a dream for the ceremony and best of all, the hotel arranged for a very fun band to play for the reception. The bar staff was very attentive and helped make it a great time. The food for the reception was delicious (much better than the food for the average meal we could find in Costa Rica).
While this hotel isn't the type I would usually select (too large, more family oriented) - I would absolutely recommend it for families and wedding celebrations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica's natural beauty and limitless adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica