“Best vacation EVER!”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master bedroom suite
Living room area
Front courtyard garden with waterfall
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

GolfDiva7...
Hickory, North Carolina
“Best vacation EVER!”
Reviewed 22 May 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This house is absolutely amazing! It is private (surrounded by locked gate), quite and well appointed. We traveled here as 4 couples and we all had our own private wing. My husband & I booked this house bc of the outdoor shower outside of our room which is surrounded by a partial concrete wall for privacy. I showered out there every night watching the sunset. The dining table was large enough for us all to sit at and the open living/kitchen area was spacious. I loved that the entire back of the house opened up to the outside. We spent all day by the pool listening to music via the sound system and had lots of laughs dancing. At night sitting on the porch we were visited by Coati which was a treat. Iguanas & monkeys everywhere. This place was a GREAT value at only about $1050 per couple for 7 days!!! We will definitely be back!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
MarieBee1...
Moorhead, Minnesota
“Beautiful Home With Perfect Ocean Views”
Reviewed 18 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We rented this house with a group of friends. It was exactly what we were hoping for and beyond. The entire time we stayed at the home we would always point out a new detail that we'd found in the meticulous design of the home. The view is absolutely amazing of Flamingo Beach. You can hear the waves crashing against the shore. However, as other reviewers have noted the walk down and back up to Playa Flamingo is very daunting. Unless you are in amazing shape and can handle extreme heat I would strongly advise getting a rental car. The town of Flamingo and the surrounding areas are easily accessible and it's easy to find your way around after the first day or so of exploring.

All of us had our own en suite bathrooms and everyone was really happy with our rooms. We spent a lot of time in the pool and relaxing outside looking at the ocean.

When you rent this house you go through a booking agency called Special Places. I highly recommend this agency since their concierge services were top notch. They helped hook our group up with multiple excursions as well as airport transport, rental cars, and were on hand to help with any special requests. They also booked massages for some in our group after we arrived. Their services were very welcome since none of us had been to Costa Rica before and were uncertain what to do there or how to get around. It was great to have their company handle it all for us. So, when you book this house you are really signing up for the peace of mind that there are people there who help with all aspects of your vacation.

Overall, this house is really a dream home. I would highly recommend it!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views, the overall details of the house design
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Large groups
live4wknd...
Falls Church, Virginia
“Great view and open concept living”
Reviewed 9 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I agree with the other reviewers, this house is all about the view. We were thrilled when we walked in. The main living space (kitchen, dining room, living room) has high ceilings and have doors that open the living room and dining room to the outdoor patio and infinity pool. Special Spaces recommended a chef - Juan - from Let Me Cook for You that I also recommend. Juan was very nice, the food was great, and it was nice to not have to eat out after a full day outdoors. Know before you go:

Configuration: The house was almost perfect for our family of 4 (we have a 10 and 8 year old). Our kids shared the bed in the second bedroom. However, this house is not configured for every family. Only two of the four bedrooms are connected inside the house. The third bedroom has an outside entrance from the front court yard and the owners suite (4th bedroom) is up a set of stairs outside by the pool. Even though the courtyard and back patio are secured by gates and motion-sensored alarm system, we weren't comfortable having one of our kids sleep in the third bedroom.

Location: Because it has elevated water views, it's not on the beach. Just a 10 minute walk down the hill to the beach, but I couldn't see us all walking back up the hill at the end of the day with all of the stuff. We drove down. We were there the week of Easter and it was a little hectic and congested down at the beach and not a lot of waves. We ended up spending the next two days at Playa Grande for the waves for boogie boarding and surfing and the fact that it's a beautiful big beach.

Special Places: The staff were extremely helpful leading up to this trip. They answered all my emails within hours. They arranged to have groceries at the house when we got there and as I mentioned, they recommended a great chef, and made dinner reservations. We had one rental/scheduling snafu. I mention it so you know to try and avoid when you book. We were looking for a partial week rental which is really hard to find, especially the week of Easter. We were lucky that this house was available Tuesday-Saturday. However, they said they required a minimum of a 5 night stay, even though we only needed 4. I understood and was willing to pay it. When I booked it I had asked them to let me know if they were able to find another renter and never heard anything back. We were surprised when a Special Places staff member showed up at our door Saturday morning saying they needed to start cleaning for the renter arriving later that afternoon. They never told us, they are getting paid twice for the same night, and I didn't appreciate being rushed out early when I had paid for the additional 24 hours.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, living space, and patio/pool
Liked least: The Beach
Travelling group: Young Children
jess_krat...
West Lafayette, Indiana, United States
“The Absolute Best Place in Costa Rica”
Reviewed 7 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This house was amazing, so much more than we could ever have asked for. I will always remember that feeling when we walked in the doors and saw the view. We were all speechless. Gorgeous property with perfect up keep. We are already planning our next trip back to it. We went with a group of 6 adults, if you are debating on a house or a resort RENT A HOUSE!!! It was perfect.

You can walk to the beach from this house but it is a workout! We choose to drive and park. About a 2 minute drive. No biggie. The view, the house, the property management is top notch!

Favorite vacation I have ever been on.

Liked best: The View
Liked least: Wish we would have stayed longer.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
va
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing