Open today: 7:00 am - 6:30 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing EXPERIENCE NOT TO BE MISSED

An HOUR IN THE AIR SEEING THE crater of an active volcano, the most majestic waterfalls and flying... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Bruncherybabe
Valrico
Incredible experience

I have flown hundreds of thousands of miles on airplanes, but I wasn't prepared for the experience... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2018
Jeff D

All reviews borinquen mountain resort thermal pools natural hot springs amazing experience his team mud bath zip lining costa rica pilot elias ziplined rincon horseback volcano
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

3 friends and I went on the Borinquen Mountain Resort tour and had an absolutely amazing, unforgettable time! The heli tour around Rincon De Vieja could not have been anymore cool. We got dropped off with drinks served to us, then rode to a zipline course on horseback, ziplined over a waterfall and through the forest to the Borinquen mountain resort, had a great lunch followed by hot springs and a mud bath. Took another fantastic ride in the chopper, piloted by Elias who was incredibly professional and knowledgeable. Made it home in time for dinner! Best day ever.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Talk about a fantastic first time experience in a helicopter. Our pilot made us feel comfortable, and shared local knowledge of the area while we flew off to our excursion near the volcanoes. Never in my life would I have thought to do this type of thing, but to able to experience Costa Rica from such a unique perspective, and to know I'm in good hands, it truly made my time in Costa Rica one to remember.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend using Suniquest for anyone who was interested in a helicopter tour of Costa Rica - it was an amazing day! Not only was the day a perfect blend of relaxation and activity but the staff at Suniquest (Chris and Elias) were very helpful and knowledgeable about Costa Rica in general. A must do!

1  Thank Katherine A
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Our helicopter ride with Sunquest Helitours was one of the highlights during our trip to Costa Rica. We stayed on the Papagayo Peninsula but really wanted to see the Arenal Volcano and the Mistico Hanging Bridges. Well, that was a 3.5 hour road trip EACH WAY so I found Chris with Sunquest on Trip Advisor and he was fantastic! Super friendly and organized.. I'd never been to CR before and had no idea of the difficulty getting around. Chris answered all my questions very patiently and assured me that he could pull off the day I had planned. My husband was a little leary about flying and Elias, our pilot, was awesome! His gentle, yet professional demeanor, made him as comfortable as he was going to be. We took a beautiful fly-by of Arenal on a clear day.. such a rare occasion! We were so lucky! I highly recommend Sunquest if you need to get around in Costa Rica or just want to take a beautiful flight in a fabulous country!

SunquestHeliToursCR, General Manager at Sunquest Heli Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Hey Rocko713. Was great to meet you guys, and glad we help you out with planning your day, and making it all happen. We think Costa Rica really is an amazing place to fly around, and explore. We hope to see you back in this amazing country soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Had a great time on the Heli tour with Elias...it was a very windy day, but still was a very comfortable trip and we got to see Arenal more closely than any other standard tour. They also stopped at the The Springs Resort so we had a good breakfast and played in the thermal pools.

SunquestHeliToursCR, General Manager at Sunquest Heli Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Hi Bill.

Was so great to meet you and your wife, and have the chance to fly you up to Arenal on our Arenal Tour. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Costa Rica, and look forward to you visiting this beautiful country again.