“Great horseback riding!”
Review of Arenas Blancas

Arenas Blancas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family business that started in 2000 as a tour operator horseback riding through the mountains and beaches in the area, also offering shuttle service to different parts of the country, then grew the tourism market in Guanacaste and decided to do ATV tours, a different adventure.Our interest is always interacting with the environment ensuring that the adventure is always 100% adrenaline a
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The owner, guide and horses at Arenas Blancas were so wonderful. We rode our horses through a village, up a mountain to two view points, down the mountain, through a coastal forest where we were greeted by the howler monkeys, and then along Brasilito Beach for the beautiful sunset. It was perfect in every way! An experience you would enjoy immensely!

Date of experience: January 2018
All reviews
"the horseback riding tour"
"fresh watermelon"
in 8 reviews
"forest"

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We had a group of 7.
Two adults did the horseback tour and two of us followed along on ATVs.
Our guide was great , Jose. He doesn’t speak much English but you can figure it out as you go along if you don’t speak Spanish

We booked the trip directly with them and saved $10-15 per person compared to what the resort was asking us to pay. We had a rental car so I went there and made the arrangements for our group and returned there later in the day with everyone for the trip.

Horseback riding is great but not essential. We were cantering during the trip several times - something they rarely ever let you do in the US

Wearing long pants helps prevent against chafing if you are running with the horses. We wore swim suits and bright towels. They provided snorkel gear.
We started at the Location (on the other side of the bridge from Lucy’s) and went down the beach ...followed some paths to choncal beach and then to another beach further back...places I want to return to by would have never found without doing this. Beaches were blue and beautiful!!

I would do this again in a minute!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We did a beach horseback ride followed by a sunset atv ride through the area.

My wife and I can't recommend this place strongly enough.

The staff is all so friendly and nice. We were treated great and the tours were amazing.

Lovely week behaved horses, top off the line ATVs.

We got to see the gorgeous hidden gems that make this country so amazing.

Our tour guide David was awesome. He was funny and helpful and really made sure we got the most out of our tour.

If you are looking for activities you best Nott of this company up. Very fair pricing for all that they provide as far as adventure and the positive experience.

We can't recommend them enough I wish we could give 6 stars.

If you get David as your guide, you're in for a treat.

Thanks for the memories guys!!!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

My and my friend did the horseback riding tour in Brasilito with Arenas Blancas and it was so nice! We used to ride horses back in the days so we got two horses that’s was a bit “faster” witch was great that they were able to do that. We were four people in our group and everything went great even if me and my friend had more experience with horses. We got to gallop on the beach which has always been my dream since I first started loving horses.

I don’t remember the name of the guide we had but he was awesome! Taking our picture hundreds of times and helping us whenever the horses was a bit stubborn. The beach and the surroundings was beautiful, if you haven’t been to Brasilito yet I really recommend going.
Me and my friend had a great time, thank you!

Date of experience: December 2017