“Use this service don't bother renting a car!!!”

Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers
Ranked #7 of 29 Transportation in Liberia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Liberia Airport Shuttle Service from Liberia airport with Liberia Costa rica Airport Transfers. Safe, Professional and Reliable Private Services With Liberia Airport Transfers. We offer shuttle services to all major destinations in Costa Rica, some of our most popular destinations in Guanacaste -Jw Marriott- Dreams Las Mareas -Westin Resorts-Secrets Papagayo-Tamarindo- Flamingo-Coco Area- Fortuna Arenal. Eddie, founder of Liberia Airport Transfers, has the talent, knowledge and professionalism to plan every aspect of your next visit to Costa Rica to ensure your vacation is a memorable one. Born and raised in this tropical paradise, Eddie knows where to find all the hot spots and hidden gems Pura Vida! Find us also on the Website as - Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers.com Weddings , Anniversary,family's groups,incentive groups let me help you organize you dream trip here in CR pura vida.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Eddie is the man hooked us up with tours that were way cheaper then what they advertise around tamarindo. Always remained in contact and was always right on time. Very nice guy hard working to make sure you are taken care of. If you come to the tamarindo area make sure to contact him and he will make your trip a great experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Eddie A, Owner at Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you , Kevin for your honest review ..
Hope to have you as a customer again in the near future.

Best regards,
Eddie.

All reviews
"great service"
"pura vida"
"dreams las mareas"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
"reliable service"
"luggage"
"company"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had great service from Eddie. His driver was at LIR with my name on a card, ready to take us to the Riu Palace hotel as soon as we walked out of the airport. My wife says "I forgot my curling iron". He took us to two spots not directly on our path, to try to find one. It was a Sunday, so both locations were closed. He did not even charge us more for the extra driving (but I gave him a tip anyway). Then Eddie himself took us to Tamarindo beach for a day tour. Great trip! He recommended a restaurant for lunch and it was excellent too! Then one of Eddie's drivers took us back to the airport a week after we arrived. Everything was flawless. I recommend Eddie's service highly!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I booked round trip transportation to/from the Liberia airport to Dreams Las Mareas with Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transports. They were significantly less than the transportation arranged through the resort. I booked and paid via credit card prior to our trip. Eddie met us at the airport after we collected our luggage and promptly began the 1.5-hour drive to the resort. He was very friendly and chatted about many different things we saw along the way. When we reached the resort, he unloaded our bags from the trunk and confirmed pickup for our return trip. When we checked out 6 days later, he was waiting for us! Eddie was very reliable and I definitely recommend his company.

A word of caution for anyone traveling to the Liberia airport that has nothing to do with Eddie or his company: Beware of scammers at the Liberia airport. After you get through immigration and get your bags, there are hordes of people trying to "arrange" your transportation with a company they represent.They will try to separate you and convince you that the company you arranged transportation with either doesn't exist or has no record of your reservation. If you book ahead of time with Liberian Costa Rica Airport Transfers, the driver will have your name on a sign and be holding it for you to see at the exit. Just say No to the scammers and ignore them.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

There was the usual crush of porters with trollies wanting to take you the few yards to the airport transfers. We took ourselves. It was efficient and straight forward. Very welcoming too after a 10hour flight

Eddie A, Owner at Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Collin,

I am wondering if you got confused and posted a review where it didn't belong , this no where near related to the Liberia international Airport , even though the company starts with or similar name,
We provide Tour & Transfer Services to all Major destinations In Guanacaste Area.

In this review you make reference to the Porters in Hustlers at the Liberia international Airport that has nothing to do with my business , I am sorry you over whelmed by such people,

Just next time please try to look up their official website to make an Average Comment , this affects my Rankings on Trip advisor and hurts my business.
If you have the option to delete this it will be appreciated.

Thank you.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Found transportation from Liberia Airport to Dreams Las Mareas for $159 round trip. So when I found the same for $120, I jumped on the offer, filled out the on line form, which didn't work, then to find out the day before that the fee was $120 each way! Then had to pay cash on site. Driver hardly understood English and had trouble calculating the fee! I also received conflicting agenda confirmations that made us worry about catching our flight back!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Eddie A, Owner at Liberia Costa Rica Airport Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear John ,
Thank you for your Review , I was checking on my files how you filled in the form and obviously it would have never worked since you inputted with the Following format--> Year-Month-Day
The correct format is Day-Month-Year
Also You mention that you didn't know it was $120 Each way when I checked the Form (I have the screen shots) it says you filled in for the Round Trip the site will immediately display the total price for the round trip.

You also mention that the driver didn't know how much it was Im surprised since I have the emails where it shows you agreed on the $120 EACH WAY special price for your whole Family.

I don't know where the conflicts were you received your 3am service on the departure date.

I think your complaints is because you wanted to pay credit card I mentioned that my Pos Card Machine was out of order and was only accepting cash at the moment.

I think next time you should double check before writing non sense with out knowing that I have everything registered on the website.

Every detail will be registered.