I am sitting on my balcony of Lost Iguana right now. I can't remember ever feeling so HAPPY and PEACFUL. My view is of the Volcano...straight ahead and spitting out steam so close I feel like I could touch it.
The room is huge and BEAUTIFUL. We even have a jacuzzi on the veranda. The bird, frog, jungle noises are so pleasant and soothing.
We got room service for a late lunch/early dinner...it was beautifully served, tasty, warm and well priced.
This is THE quintessential, Costa Rican, luxury experience....feels woodsy and rustic and remote and jungle-ish....but all the luxury and details of 5-star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana