Open today: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Gravity Falls Waterfall Jumping tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews adrenaline rush jungle adventure fruit highly recommend this trip amazing experience la fortuna costa rica the river small group afraid of heights water shoes white water rafting zip lining jumps crew rappel activity
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

This was our family’s 3rd time in Costa Rica and our first time in the Fortuna/Arenal area. We have teens aged 12-18 so we wanted to try something a little more extreme and this tour certainly fit the bill! It was a thrill and exceeded our expectations. From our resort in Fortuna it took about 45 minutes to get to the base of the mountain, then about another 15 up to the top. The charter bus was much nicer than some of the ones we’ve taken for other tours. The guides did a VERY good job of making everyone feel safe and to know exactly what to do. We had a couple of fearful teens but each kid did every jump just fine. The first rappel down the 140 foot waterfall is just breath-taking! At the end they give you towels, drinks and fruit which is nice. I’d back your bug spray... we did get bit up in the rainforest.

2  Thank traveling_herr
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Every trip I take, I try to go beyond my comfort zone. Waterfall jumping and rappelling at Gravity Falls was it for my May 2017 Cost Rica trip. Only four of us from our organized tour opted to do the waterfall jumping. We were eventually a group of six, as we were joined by a newlywed couple. Desafio provided good information about the activity. The first activity was rappelling down a very large waterfall. No problem---I was attached to something and up until the end, my feet were attached to solid rock face. It was the having to jump freely into a waterfall that stirred up the primal fear in me. The guides were very good at helping me allay my fears and I eventually jumped in. For me, it was a series of adrenaline rushes, but I'm glad I did it. Recommend having on Keene sandals or similar footwear. You will be bouldering as you go from one place to another.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We had an absolutely amazing time on this experience, it was absolutely thrilling and adrenaline-inducing in the best way. We felt safe and secure at all times with the guides being very knowledgeable about the environment and safety procedures but also having fun along with the group. Lunch in the new HQ was great and very tasty. Would definitely book this again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My husband and I did the Gravity Falls adventure while honeymooning in the area and we both loved it. The excursion is run very well from start to finish. David and the rest of the crew know what they're doing and make safety their priority while still offering a fun and relaxed atmosphere. I'm not much of an adrenaline junkie but I found this was within my limit and the part that wasn't within my limit (the 11 meter jump at the end) was optional. I'm in decent physical shape and did not find this at all physically strenuous but I would still recommend being in ok shape as you are hiking through the jungle at a moderate pace, and the hike back to the top is a bit more exhausting. Luckily they have cold beer and fruit waiting for you up there - a perfect ending to an exhilarating adventure.

1  Thank Carmen B
Reviewed 7 March 2018

My husband and I did this adventure on our honeymoon and it was a thrill! Definitely a must do for everyone! The team made everything feel so safe, we gave everything we had on all the jumps, climbing, and rappelling. It was incredible.