Open today: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Gravity Falls Waterfall Jumping tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews adrenaline rush jungle adventure fruit highly recommend this trip amazing experience la fortuna costa rica the river small group afraid of heights water shoes white water rafting zip lining jumps crew rappel activity
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

This was my second time doing abseling and this one was the most intense of the two! First, the staff are awesome at explaining what you will be doing on the 45 minute drive to the location. After the safety talk... it starts!!! You rappel down a waterfall and the team makes sure it's safe. The end... oh my... 11 meter drop... you kidding me! A few friends had their bums bruised but what a rush! You finish off with cervezas and a mediocre lunch. But what a rush! Highly recommend for those with average physical fitness and above.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We did the triple threat, waterfall jumping, mountain biking, and white water rafting in the Rio Balsa. The entire excursion was well planned out and safe, but extremely adventurous. Our guides really made the trip, they could tell who needed extra attention and who was ok on their own. I highly recommend this trip if you are physically fit and looking for a full day of adventure in the Costa Rican jungle. This trip is guaranteed to put a smile on your face whether you do all the jumps or not. Special thanks to Frederico our rafting guide who kept us entertained for hours on end with his loud verbal rafting commands!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

If a person that is afraid of heights is reading this... my advise from a fellow height afraid, petrified, chicken etc person is... come on and do this tour! I was very afraid but the very friendly tour guides calm you a lot and the jumping of the waterfalls is done in a clever way since first you jump smaller ones to lose your fear and afterwards come the other ones in which they explain you exactly what to do anyway! The amount of adrenaline, energy and fun that you will have at this tour is amazing! I totally recommend it.

1  Thank Jorge M
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I (being the mom and non risk-taker in our family) almost stay behind. I’m so glad I went. We all had an amazing time (mom, dad, and 2 teenagers) and the crew was patient and thoughtful while I got my courage. After the 1st jump I was jumping like my teenage kids....almost. The crew always had safety as a priority and were very professional (kudos to David and his exceptional crew). The location is not shared with other tour operators which meant we were not rushed and it was not overrun with tourists. If you are looking for a unique adventure, I highly recommend this tour. Well worth the money.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We booked this as it was the only tour that looked like canyoning rather than simply abseiling in La Fortuna. We were told it was 6hrs but in reality the actual time canyoning would have been 30mins without waiting for others or the travel etc.
For the price I think there should have been much more actual activity time

1  Thank Andy L