Open today: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Gravity Falls Waterfall Jumping tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews adrenaline rush jungle adventure fruit highly recommend this trip amazing experience la fortuna costa rica the river small group afraid of heights water shoes white water rafting zip lining jumps crew rappel activity
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

If a person that is afraid of heights is reading this... my advise from a fellow height afraid, petrified, chicken etc person is... come on and do this tour! I was very afraid but the very friendly tour guides calm you a lot and the jumping of the waterfalls is done in a clever way since first you jump smaller ones to lose your fear and afterwards come the other ones in which they explain you exactly what to do anyway! The amount of adrenaline, energy and fun that you will have at this tour is amazing! I totally recommend it.

1  Thank Jorge M
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I (being the mom and non risk-taker in our family) almost stay behind. I’m so glad I went. We all had an amazing time (mom, dad, and 2 teenagers) and the crew was patient and thoughtful while I got my courage. After the 1st jump I was jumping like my teenage kids....almost. The crew always had safety as a priority and were very professional (kudos to David and his exceptional crew). The location is not shared with other tour operators which meant we were not rushed and it was not overrun with tourists. If you are looking for a unique adventure, I highly recommend this tour. Well worth the money.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We booked this as it was the only tour that looked like canyoning rather than simply abseiling in La Fortuna. We were told it was 6hrs but in reality the actual time canyoning would have been 30mins without waiting for others or the travel etc.
For the price I think there should have been much more actual activity time

1  Thank Andy L
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Had a great time doing this activity with my 20 yr old daughter. Everything about this trip was fantastic. Definitely got the heart racing. Jumping in to rushing waters, rappelling down a shear cliff and a 50ft jump at the end to top it all off. The guides were super helpful and very friendly. Safety was always at the forefront. Shoutout to Caesar and Luis who led our adventure today.
Pura Vida

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

This adventure is nonstop thrills. The guides are wonderful and the tour is unforgettable. It’s not for beginners or anyone scared of heights. Bring a change of clothes and shoes. ThThey will have towels, plastic bags for wet and muddy clothes and a place to change with beers and fruit after the tour. You’ll take another 15 minute bus ride from there to a nice lunch and restrooms and then back to La Fortuna.