Review Highlights
Best zip line tour in Arenal!

Ecoglide was fantastic. The crew was very professional, and made us all feel safe while we were... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Kevin F
Adrenaline pumping yet safe experience!

My wife and I were excited about our first zip-lining experience and Ecoglide made it a day to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Adventure0902

1,118 results
All reviews tarzan swing zip lining double cables practice run afraid of heights adrenaline rush costa rica canopy tour great fun felt very safe photos and videos arenal park views are amazing a lot of fun an amazing experience these guys platform
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Came all the way from Florida to zipline for my 30th and Birthday and was not disappointed one bit. The guides were amazing and made me feel 100% confident and comfortable even though it was my very first time ever ziplining. They kept the conversation light and funng so that we were always laughing. The views were amazing, and the price you cant beat!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Our first zip-lining experience and it was fantastic! Our boys (7yo & 5yo) absolutely loved it. Extremely friendly staff, amazing views from the canopy, tons of fun. Well-run operation that put safety first.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We went with our boys, 7 and 8. This was their first time and they had a lot of fun. They took a huge group out, two truckloads of people. The guides at each platform must not have spoken English because all they said was ‘go, go, go’ when I asked to wait for my 7 year old since it was his first time. There is a Tarzan swing in the middle of the tour. The whole group waits while people do this Tarzan swing. It was very inefficient but maybe sells more Tarzan swing tickets once people see it...what was cool was you are in different terrains - first u r in the thick rainforest then in open area where u can see how high up you are, there was one zip line where I was flying with a bird.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Incredible!!!! The staff was amazing and remembered all of our names. The view was spectacular! Flying through the tops of the canopy’s looking down was beautiful! The camera man took the best pictures and videos (which compared to places I’ve been before was inexpensive. Family of 4 was $35 for 120 photos and videos sent directly to my email for personal use.) I recommend paying the extra for the Tarzan swing, especially for thrill seekers!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We had a good first experience with our two young kids. The guides are efficient and friendly, but they did seem a little rushed to me at times. My younger child went with the guide on the longer lines, which was comforting to me.
We would recommend to buy the pictures from them because they do a great job and the cost is reasonable, especially if you are a family.
Overall, the kids had a great time and wanted to go back the next day. My husband enjoyed it too. If we were adults only, we would have opted for the higher and faster lines, but this was definitely a great way to introduce the kids to zip lining.