Review Highlights
Best zip line tour in Arenal!

Ecoglide was fantastic. The crew was very professional, and made us all feel safe while we were... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Kevin F
Adrenaline pumping yet safe experience!

My wife and I were excited about our first zip-lining experience and Ecoglide made it a day to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Adventure0902

1,118 results
All reviews tarzan swing zip lining double cables practice run afraid of heights adrenaline rush costa rica canopy tour great fun felt very safe photos and videos arenal park views are amazing a lot of fun an amazing experience these guys platform
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I’m afraid of heights but really loved this tour, as did the rest of my family. The guides were knowledgeable and safety conscious and took care of the few younger kids that were on the tour. We did many zip lines and also did the Tarzan swing- which was absolutely terrifying, but really fun. I would suggest you wear older or dark colored clothes. When it rains the metal lines can drop a staining liquid on your clothes. Super fun activity!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Great time. Worth it for Tarzan Swing alone. Just the 2 of us on the lines. The guys were great. Would recommend.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

I just loved the whole experience. From seeing capuchins monkeys and a bullet ant to walking all those stairs to get to the waterfall it was incredible. The tour guides were very nice and patient with us knowing it was our first time. I would love to go back.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

It was perfect for our kiddos of 10, 10 & 6. They all enjoyed it and we thought it was the perfect number of lines. It totally rained on us but that made it more adventurous and thrilling! The guides we super fun and patient with the kids. I'd really recommend you get the picture package, that way you don't have to worry about taking pics and just enjoy.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We had zip lined many years ago and were excited to do this park. It didn't disappoint. Although we had heavy rain for half of the time, it was still amazing. The guides were awesome and we felt very safe and secure. The photographer was great, too, and he took amazing shots, which we purchased.