All reviews la fortuna front desk volcano view room air con bus station budget hotel clean rooms central location street noise juice and coffee plenty of hot water fresh fruit the hotel staff light sleeper volcano arenal laundry service tour companies
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We got moved here as the Arenal hostel resort was overbooked and cannot complain. Centrally located, friendly staff, fast WiFi (only in the lobby) and big breakfast in the morning. Rooms are clean and spacious, nice comfortable beds, air conditioning working great.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lucyan
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Right in the center of la Fortuna, Hotel fortuna is the only 5 floor hotels in the area, Good views good included breakfast and nice rooms.
the hotel offers good deals on tour and activities , transportation to other destinations too

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cody H
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We stayed three nights in December. Great location in the centre of town close to restaurants and shops. Rooms are clean and spacious with airconditioning.. The front rooms have views of the volcano when it is not covered by cloud. Julio gave us lots of practical advice about restaurants, hot pools and many other tours. Greatbuffet breakfast included.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

After the drive for five hours almost from San Jose to la Fortuna and start to look for hotel last minute so was the only in the city that was available the price that they offer for the room was 90 USA $ that was a lot because was late at the night like 7pm so we ask around and was the only one who has a room so I ask for discount and finally I got 10$ off so before I go to the room they inform me that the hotel doesn’t has a hot water because they have some problem so just for the bed 80 $ ?? That a lot but what can I do so I said ok when we went to the room the bed was the most uncomfortable bed I ever had with this price and the room was so noise u can listen all the discussion from the lobby like they are in your room the hotel internet it is slower than the snail so I don’t recommend this hotel at all

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The place is not so fancy, but it is clean and close to the center. The place was clean, breakfast included (coffee, vegetables and more), the stuff was very careful and willing to help, specially a guy named Holyo.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family