A beautiful setting, nicely landscaped and laid-out. The restaurant is sub-standard and extremely expensive for the food and service. Breakfast is mediocre, at best. A taxi to town costs $10 each way, and this hotel behaves like they have a captive audience. However, the zip line experience is fantastic and very well done! Next time in this area, we'll look for a different place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos