“Coffee and dessert dream!”

My Coffee La Fortuna & Restaurant
Price range: USD 2 - USD 12
Cuisines: American, French, Costa Rican, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: American (Traditional), Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Creperies, Fast Food, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Seafood, Spanish/Basque and Vegetarian
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We visited for dessert, having already sampled their excellent coffee. Over the past week we have tried many cafes looking for the best coffee in town. It is here. El patron grows his own coffee, and his wife makes great desserts.

Gustavo H, Propietario at My Coffee La Fortuna & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thanks DellTaDon!!!

Im so happy for this review!!!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Food was average, service very slow. At a lesser price point I would recommend, but we felt it was too expensive for what it was. Tasty coffee!

Thank you very much for your comment, I feel lots of misunderstanding.
1- These days we have gone full in all our schedule, it is not excursa, but 70 people at the same time, we have to do a big job and we are aware of it.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Great location looking at the square and the Main Street and all the passers-by....service is relaxed...the product is good, and they have wifi, so you can, sightsee and browse at the same time.

Thanks Dear Normpimm!!!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The title sums it up: drinks were nice, food was ok (a bit strange), the service was very slow. We got our food before our drinks and it took 20mins after we placed our order to even get a bottle of water. Sum it up in one word: meh

Gustavo H, Propietario at My Coffee La Fortuna & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Hello Dear Kattia!!!

Thanks for the review, I’m checking the info with the staff, so sorry for the times, but those days we’re really busy, all days!!!

If you’re arround here, please came with us to apply special promotions!!!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

This was the worst experience we had in La Fortuna.

Slow and very poor service.

We ordered three things, one coffee, and two smoothies. We couldn't have the Banana Smoothie we ordered, because the place ran out of bananas, They told us long after we ordered.

The other smoothie we ordered was completely forgotten, and the coffee was without milk, we had ordered a different type of coffee with milk.

Finally, when we were fed up and wanted to pay, they wanted us to pay a higher price for the coffee. We had to show them the Menu, to make them understand that the price was wrong.

If the waitress can't handle only three different drinks, I can't imagine what she will do when there is a larger group of people - I do not recommend.

Hello Dear Mathilda L,

Thank you very much for your comment, I feel lots of misunderstanding, however two aspects that I should mention:
1- These days we have gone full in all our schedule, it is not excuse, but 70 people at the same time, we have to do a big job and we are aware of it.
2- The price, is slightly strange, since we work with a system, where the prices can not be different from the menu, what makes me think, you were in My Coffee ?? or would it be in another establishment ??