All reviews well equipped kitchen enjoyed my stay hot water danny backpackers trail tour arenal
Reviewed 20 April 2018

The containers have AC and hot water! The beds, comfortable and clean! And the lockers are just aside from the beds, which is practical.

I just loved the concept <3.

The location is on point, right on the town's heart. Everything is walking distance:

- You have a mini market right across the street.
- SEVERAL food places to choose from.
- Good night life places just across the street.
- There is even a washing machine.

And I have to point out the feel of the place. Is chill, fresh, nice, friendly. And the service, amazing!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniel C, Owner at Arenal Container Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hi Greivin,

Thanks so much for the love and for the comment!

We are very happy that your stay was fantastic, your review motivate us to keep going strong and offer an even better experience to future guest.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

All the best,

Daniel

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I showed up here soaking wet and the woman at the front desk was so nice! She let me into the room and let me dry off before going back out to check in. I was in a 6 bed dorm, the room is tiny, container like, with all the beds right beside each other but I had it all to myself so it was great! The bathroom was huge and quite nice as well. Every one I talked to there was super friendly and happily answered my questions, love it!

Room Tip: Maybe try asking if there is anyone in the 6 bed dorm, if its empty go for it, if there are 5 other people in the room it might be less fun. But you never now it might be super fun with 5 other people!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniel C, Owner at Arenal Container Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate you, and your time with us. We surely hope we can see you again in the near future.

Cheers!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

It is an original place to stay. The concept of container makes real. The owners are in the space are always willing to help you. It is a new place with a big potential. 100% recommended. I stay only for one night but I will be back if I could!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much Ana for the comment and for the support in this crazy beginning of our dream. We appreciate you and the time you spent with us. We surely hope to see you again real soon! All the best!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I changed my hostel in la fortuna to the hostel from Daniel. It was the best decision.
Everybody was so nice and helpful. It felt so wellcome like in a Family.

Everybody was so helpful and you can also book Tours at this Place. They will find the right Adventure for you ;) (i would recommend the Two vulcano Hiking;))

In the Kitchen is everything you Need.
The bathrooms are Clean and very big.
It was the first comfortable bed during my Trip! And you don't Wake up if the other person in the bunkbed Moves.

I would definitley stay here again :)
Thank you for the Great stay in your Hostel:)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Daniel C, Owner at Arenal Container Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hi Yasmin,

Thank you for switching to our hostel. It was awesome also to travel with you guys to Tamarindo. I can not wait for you to come back and stay with us soon! Thanks for the good moments!!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

The place is all new and entirely made of recycle containers. Everything is very clean, the beds were the most comfortables I had during my entire trip in Costa Rica. The AC and hot water worked very good. The wifi is also very fast.

The staff here is really nice. They were very cozy and answered all our questions. They did not made any pressure to sell trips which was realy appreciated by me.

This is a MUST stay during your trip. The place is on the main street downtown. I traveled on a short budget and the price is very competitive. You have 1st quality room and bed for a low price.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you Alexandre for the support and the comments. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is definitely to do the best with that we have. We are small but we do try hard for clean rooms, safe environment and rested night sleep! Hope to see you again in the near future!