All reviewsmovie roomla fortunabooking activitiesprivate roomplace is beautifulswimming poolplace to stayrooms are cleansan joseenjoyed our staytwo nightscosta ricahosteldormlampnoisetours
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Such a cool place in La Fortuna, right next to the volcano. Amazing views, nice town and amazing cocktails and food as always for selina. Definitely go here. The bar tender Alex will help you with whatever you want! Xo

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Arturo P, Content manager at Selina La Fortuna, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hello Paige,
Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our property, for us it was a pleasure to join us and enjoy your stay. We hope you visit us soon.
Thanks y pura vida

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite place to come in Costa Rica! One of the best Selina's I've ever been to. I love the Sunburnt Piñas, & especially when Alex makes them. Go here and ask for him! Perfect place to stay in La Fortuna.

Hello Megan.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Ask for Alex he’ll make sure you are all set. Stayed in the teepees and they were awesome. Good vibes at all Selinas but this one was special. The waterfall was wonderful. The food at Selina was great and drinks were the bomb.

Hello Anna,

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Such a diverse, incredibly well marketed, and superbly fun little spot. Tons of cool little chill areas, great yoga, fantastic pool and bar area (Alex is the best), and overall great spot in La Fortuna! Don’t miss out.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Hello Kschneider,

Reviewed 20 May 2018

After having a really good experience in the San Jose Selina, I booked Salina again for my stay in La Fortuna. The hostel has everything a backpacker/traveler would search. Cool vibes and friendly staff. It's clean and well looked after. The pool is clean, the lounge is comfortable and the food is some of the best I've had in my travels. I had my phone stolen in San Jose, and the amazing Kirby, one of the lovely bar-tending staff tried to help me get it back. I couldn't be more grateful for his over-the -top hospitality. I highly recommend this hostel.

Room Tip: good location
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Arturo P, content manager at Selina La Fortuna, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hello Lindsey,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, for us it was a pleasure to accompany us and enjoy your stay, we take care to create a pleasant atmosphere. We hope you visit us soon. Thanks and pura vida