“A late late dinner ”

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing, very typical Costa Rican food with a variety of casados but we waited for a very very long time to order and get our food.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,404)

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I went to Soda Viquez because it was recommended by Lonely Planet. I liked it so much that I returned next day. Very tasty casados, friendly atmosphere and good prices. If I'm back in La Fortuna, I'll definitely eat there again!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We order chicken and beef Casado both were tasty. The smoothee were also great! The're a great service and nice autmosphere.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This soda was awesome! Mary was so welcoming and provided the best service out of any restaurant we visited in La Fortuna. The food was delicious! We went for dinner the first night and went back for breakfast the next morning because the experience was so great. Mary even recognized us the second time!

Overall, we highly recommend Soda Viquez!!

1  Thank Lindsaymbaxter
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Went there twice, once spaghetti bolognese, second grilled fish...both were really tasty and fresh and the servers were friendly and helpful and were enjoying themselves. There was never an empty table....I got up to pay the bill, and was a few coins short, so gave her more bills...she took the coins and smiled. It was only a few cents, but her handling of it was so nice I would go back even if the food was not as good as it is. Prices are much less than the tourist restaurants, and the food is as good or better.